Chapter 17: The Words Left Unsaid

(Krissy's P.O.V.)

 November 14th

After Harry left, not even 30 minutes later he came back saying that he was ready to take me home to get ready, luckily Tom let me go since he too was exhausted. 

I finished putting my hair half up then slipped my ballet flats on. I checked myself in the mirror.  I looked decent for someone who had been in a studio all day! I wore a loose short sleeved black Brandy Melville dress that had little flower designs on it. I walked into the living room where I found Harry.

"Ready?"He asked me as he stood up, his car keys clutched in his hand. I nodded, then followed him to the door. Before leaving I opened up the shoe closet by the door and grabbed one of my crutches. Harry gave me a questioning look. "Is your ankle acting up? We can stay home if it hurts."He said concerned.

"No I'm fine! It just hurts a bit, but I'll be fine."I said shaking my head, we walked out the door and began to walk down the hallway. "We should hurry, I don't want to be late. You know how important being on time is to Liam."I said quickening my pace, trying my best to lean on one crutch. Harry put a hand on my shoulder making me stop in my tracks.

"Slow down darling, we'll be fine. I don't want you to worsen your ankle."He said grabbing my hand before continuing to walk forward. I slowed my pace, I loved how much Harry cared for me...

By the time we made it to the car we had 10 minutes to drive downtown to some restaurant in Anaheim. Harry did manage to  get us there on time though, he might have went over the speed limit a bit but it was for good! I mean, you can' be late to a double date with Liam and Dani!

"Um Were suppose to meet up with friends here..."Harry said to the hostess. "Yes of course! We've been expecting you two, please follow me Mr. and Mrs. Styles."She said smiling, I felt my cheeks redden as she called me Mrs. Styles. She led us to a table towards the left side of the room. It was by a huge window, which showed the most amazing view of the city lights. I waved at Liam and Danielle as we sat down across from them.

"Finally! Been waiting for you two to show!"Liam said smiling at us warmly. I sat down next to Harry in the booth. 

"You two quickly figure out what you want to eat, the waitress is going to take our order any second now."Liam warned us, I opened up the red leather menu and scanned the pages for something that caught me eye. "That sounded nice didn't it?"I heard Harry whisper to me. I glanced over to him, then back to my menu.

"What sounded nice?"I whispered back, a cheeky grin re-appeared on his face. "Mr. and Mrs. Styles"

I felt my face go hot. I quickly hid my face in my menu, giggling. After my giggle fit was done I peeked back over at Harry who was starring at me grinning even more. "You are too adorable."He said a chuckle escaping his lips. I rubbed my cheeks in attempt to make them stop blushing. 

"Hi there! Are ya'll ready to order?"A blonde girl in her mid-twenties asked us with a thick Texas accent. She had her long blonde hair tied back in a ponytail and a toothy smile on her face.

"Uh, one moment please!"I said quickly scanning the menu for anything. While I looked the others ordered, she looked back over to me patiently waiting. I felt bad for taking so long...

"Uh...I'll just have what Harry's having!"I said quickly shutting my menu and giving it to the waitress. "Alrighty! Thank you, your food should be out soon."She smiled before taking our order to the kitchen. I quickly turned to Harry as she walked away.

"What did you order? I didn't know what to and I felt so bad for making her wait! So I kinda just said that I'll have what your having and I really hope it's not something spicy because you know how I can't-"