Chapter 20: "Yeah, you're 5 foot 5 inches of complete terror."

(Krissy's P.O.V.)

At sound check I felt horrible. My vocals sucked and I wanted to just stay in bed all day. Niall and I had been staying up late every night for the past week trying to think of ideas. We must've re-read the contract over a hundred times.

We were now in London, where our first show was to be. I was still jet-lagged but I was trying my best to stay awake.

"Alright lets run through Baby I one more time alright love? We must get everything perfect! First show is tomorroooww!"The stage manager told me as he set up the music once again. 

They did give me a lot of freedom to do what I wanted on stage, however I still needed to end up in certain places At certain times. I ran through, half singing half doing the choreography things. Finally we finished the song and I plopped my butt down onto the stage exhausted. 

"Alright doll, we'll stop there. Someone get the boys!"The manager shouted. I slowly got back up and began limping backstage. I've been off my crutches for a while now, however my ankle still acted up.

I walked through the doors to backstage and  glanced in the mirror. I actually didn't look half as bad as I pictured I looked. I was in large grey sweatpants, a black tank top and my hair was up in a messy high pony tail. I turned around and was about to head to my dressing room when a black golf cart sped past me, inches from running me over.

"Sorry Krissy!"I heard Niall shout, I squinted to see Zayn driving the cart, and Niall in the back carrying a marsh mellow gun.

"Me lady!"I heard someone shout as I turned to see another cart headed straight for me, at the last moment swerving out of my way, but being close enough for Harry to grab me, bringing me onto the speeding cart.

"Oh my god! Harry, I could've like, died!"I said still in shock. Harry sat me down in the seat next to him and handed me a marshmallow gun.

"Sorry babe."He said kissing me on the cheek before standing up and shooting his nerf gun at the cart behind us.

"You'll never catch us!"Harry shouted. I giggled then quickly grabbed onto the back handle as the cart stopped and abruptly. I turned to see Liam had stopped the cart just enough for us to have not crashed into Ziall's cart, which had crashed into a pile of boxes.

"You still won't catch us!"Louis shouted taking off. I grabbed Harrys hand and yanked him so he'd start running.

"Run Harry I- Ah! Harry!"I shouted as he picked me up throwing me over his shoulder as he ran.

"Boys! We need to rehearse!"One of the guys running after us shouted.

"Not unless you give us what we want!"Harry shouted running.

"Uh Harry, what is it we want again?"Niall asked as he trailed a bit behind the other boys.

"Um, I- I'm not sure Nialler"Harry said slowing down a bit.

"Keep running!"I said nudging him. He took a sharp turn and  jumped over some boxes then hid behind a little barrier where the others were.

"Oh! I know!,"Harry said smiling. "We won't rehearse until you buy us pizza!"Harry shouted.

"And I want a puppy!"Liam said,

"And Krissy gets to rehearse with us!"I added.

"And some KFC would be nice."Niall said.

"Fine! Just PLEASE get on stage."The producer begged out of breath.

The boys cheered, then headed towards the stage. "C'mon princess."Harry said putting me down and holding my hand. I laughed shaking my head.

"Ya'll are crazy."I laughed.

"Ya'll?"Harry questioned.

"Yes, I said ya'll. You have a problem Styles?"

He shook his head smirking. "You're too adorable."He chuckled.

"I'm so not adorable, I'm evil, I'm scary in fact!"I said giggling.

"Yeah, you're 5 foot 5 inches of complete terror."He laughed.

"Five foot six!"I corrected him.

"Yeah, sure. 5'5."He said laughing and poking my nose."

I poked his stomach, "I am so."

"Am not."

"Am so"

"Am not"

"I AM SO"

"YOU ARE NOT."

"I AM-"

"You're what?"Niall asked as we walked onto stage.

"5'6."I said simply.

"I thought you're 5'5."Louis questioned.

"Ha!"Harry said.

"Am not!" I complained.

"Yeah yeah, just shush up 5'5."Louis said laughing.

I grabbed the slice of pizza out of his hands and took a bite ignoring Louis' protest.

"5'6"I said taking a big bite, he stuck his tongue out at me and grabbed another slice.

I watched as the boys rehearsed, messing around constantly,  and being distracted by everything.

Finally around 10 o'clock we finished. I yawned, exhausted. 

"Can we go home now?"I asked Harry as he hopped off stage and walked over to me.

"What? You're tired?!"Harry asked me. I nodded yawning.

"Well we need to fix that. We're going clubbing!"Harry said excitedly.

"Are you serious?"I asked as he dragged me backstage over to our dressing rooms.

"Dead serious."Harry said looking around.

"Lou! Lou are ya still here?"Harry shouted.

"Yeah, Harry over here!"I head Lou, their stylist's, voice shout from the boys dressing room.

We walked over to see her doing Niall's hair.

"Lou, can you fix Krissy up next?"Harry asked.

"Sure thing babe."She said as she sprayed hairspary onto Nialls hair.

"But I don't have anything to wear."I mumbled to Harry.

"Don't worry about clothes! I got loads!"Lou said smiling at me. "I'll a have you club ready by 10:30!"She said shooing Niall away and making me sit in her chair in front of the mirror.

"What exactly is club ready?"I asked curious.

"Party ready! You know? To go out partying! You dress up! "She said smiling.

"Oh so like if I were to go to a graduation party nice?"

"Noooo,"She laughed, "Dress up so you look hot!"

"Oh."I said awkwardly. I'd never really went out clubbing before so I felt extremely awkward and anxious. I hoped Lou didn't notice..

"Wait, you've been out to a club before haven't you?"She asked her face serious. I smiled innocently.

"Well then! If this is you're first it shall be you're best!"She said smirking mischievously. 

"Boys get out and go get ready yourselves, we'll meet you in a bit!"She said kicking the boys out and locking the door.

"Ready?"She asked me smirking.

"Umm...Ready.."I said nervous.

"By the time I'm done you'll be the hottest girl in London."