Chapter 2: Falling Even Though She Can't

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I couldn't really concentrate as Krissy spoke. I couldn't get over the fact I found her! She told me she was an aspiring actress and that she sang a bit. 

 She was really embarrassed when she said she was a model. She felt her cheeks

"Don't judge me"She said shutting her eyes looking embarrassed and incredibly adorable.

"No! Don't be embarrassed! You're beautiful, I can see you as a model."I said smiling.

She smiled. "So what about you, Mr.Styles?"She said.

"What about me?"I asked.

"Tell me about yourself!"She said. I laughed and told her everything. About my family, my job, my favorites.

"One Direction! I've heard of you guys! My friend love you"She said smiling.

I laughed, "So are you a fan?"I asked, hoping she wasn't crazy..She didn't seem crazy..

"No..Well sort of, your music is good, I'm just not a crazy I love you fan"She said laughing.

I smiled. She was really amazing.

"So what about you? Tell me about your family"I said. She smiled,

"Well, I have alot of  cousins haha, I have a little sister, Lily, and an older brother, Josh.  Josh is in New York with his wife and my sister is with my Mom." She said smiling

"And well I have two older brothers.. Benjamin, Ben, he's with my mom too..."She said softly.

"Really how old is he?"

"Twenty One"I said.

"Oh is he in college?"

"Um no...He..He's in the hospital."She said looking down.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry"I apologized, she wiped away a tear.

"Its okay haha," she smiled sadly, "I'm sorry it's just a touchy subject."

I noticed she never spoke of her dad.

I was curious.

"So wheres your Dad?"I asked her, she stopped smiling and looked extremely uncomfotable.

"I, uhh...Well, I don't talk to him"She said, she began to run her fingers through her hair.

I soon found out she did that whenever she was nervous, hurt, or scared.

Also with she touched her cheeks when she messed up or was embarresed.

"You don't have to talk about it now" I said. She nooded and smiled weakly.

"So, Why did the mushroom go to the party?"I asked her, she smiled.

"Why?"She said giggling.

"Because he was a fun-gi"I said smirking, she started laughing.

Her laugh was adorable.

"You really think I'm funny?"I asked suprised.

She nodded, "Haa, yup!"She said giggling.

I smirked. We got to dessert. She ate it all,

"Where does it all go?!"I asked her chuckling, she blushed.

"I dunno"She said sounding ever so cute.

I walked her to her car. We decided to exchanged numbers there.

"I had an amazing time"She said smiling.

"I did too"I said. She smiled, I was going to kiss her, but...I couldn't. I wanted to so bad, and I always kissed on first dates but she was special.