18.

bambam spent a lot of time at mark's house. his mom didn't mind because she knew it made happy and she trusted mark.

mark looked around his room as he rubbed the back of bambam who was laying on top of him, asleep. mark's room was still pretty empty but the walls were painted which included one corner that he let bambam paint whatever he wanted. mark also had a bunch of pictures on his wall, a few were the pictures that he had taken of bambam at the thrift store before bambam had left.

bambam had grown taller than mark but still liked to lay on top of mark or sit in his lap. mark didn't mind because that was his baby and bambam was still really light.

bambam started to wake up, rubbing his eyes to get used to the light shining into the room.

"hi, morkie." bambam sweetly but sleepily smiled up at mark. "what time is it?"

"almost nine. i don't have work today, so is there anything you want to do today?"

"can we go buy some movies and just hang out today?" mark nodded and moved bambam so he could sit up.

"let's have some breakfast first, baby." mark grabbed bambam's hand to get him to stand on the bed. bambam hugged mark and clung onto him so he could be carried downstairs. "you're lucky i love you."

bambam hummed and rested his head on mark's shoulder. "i love you, mork."

"your accent got stronger. it's cute." mark set bambam down on the counter so he could pour two bowls of cereal for them.

mark stood between bambam's legs as they both ate. he occasionally gave bambam kisses because it made him giggled and he was sure that had become his favorite sound.

"i love you." bambam grabbed the bowls and cleaned them whine mark stood behind him and hugged him.

"i love you, baby." mark pecked bambam's cheek before telling him to go upstairs when he was done so they could get ready and leave.

they didn't take mark's car, instead, mark stood on his skateboard but held bambam's hand and made sure he didn't leave bambam behind.

the movie store wasn't very far. mark didn't like going to blockbuster because he sucked at returning them so they always bought them from a different video store.

they bought movies and the over priced snacks they have a movie stores. they also ended up going to the corner store which made mark upset at himself for wasting his money on overpriced candy.

they got popcorn, drinks, chips, and candy. they also got a few bagged dinners so they ate something at least a little healthy.

"we should have brought my car," mark's aid as they both carried a few bags out of the grocery store.

despite not having hands to carry much else, mark stopped and got a slushie. they finally got back to the house and set up everything up. they covered the windows so it was dark in the living room.

they took a shower first so they could be clean and comfortable. bambam put on a cute pajama set while mark put on a pair of sweat pants and nothing else.

mark put in the first movie while bambam piled more blankets and pillows on the couch. mark sat down first because he knew bambam would sit on his lap and curl up to him.

once they finally went downstairs, mark opened his arms and embraced bambam when he fell into his arms. he pulled the blankets over them which only resulted in mark losing the remotes and having to take the blankets off.

after hours of watching movies, they finally stopped eating junk food and made one of their bagged dinners instead.

bambam sat on the counter next to the stove and stirred the food in the pan while mark stood next to him and tapped the beat of the song playing onto his thighs.

"can you get some plates, morkie?" mark nodded and grabbed two plates from the cabinet and held them out so bambam could put the food on them.

since mark owned a kitchen table but not any chairs, they ate the same way they ate breakfast and which was the same way ate everything that wasn't snacks which they ate in the living room.

//
we love domestic markbam