4.

mark hid his chalk drawing from bambam with his body, pushing bambam away with his chalk covered hand leaving a pink hand print on bambam's thigh.

"10 more seconds, silly." bambam pouted but listened. the two had decided to draw each other on bambam's porch in chalk.

mark scooted back from his drawing and let bambam look at it. bambam softly hit mark's chest and leaned against him.

"mork," bambam whined, looking at the pig drawing in front of him.

"what, my cute little piggy?" mark cupped bambam's cheeks with his hands and moved his head from side to side. "you can draw me as pikachu but i can't draw you as a pig?"

the two sat on the old white wicker couch on the porch. they talked, held hands, and kissed a few times when they knew no one could see.

"i think i'm ready to meet your friends," bambam said suddenly, leaning his head onto mark's arm.

"okay, the next time i see them i'll tell them about you and then we can figure out when you guys can meet." mark looked up when he heard people talking and walking by only to realize he knew them. "unless you want to meet them now."

"is that mark?" youngjae gained the attention of his friends as he stopped walking and looked at the house they were walking by.

mark gestured to his friends to get them to walk over. he didn't stand because bambam's legs were in his lap which mark held close to him with his arms.

"my friends are nice." jaebum put his cigarette out on the sidewalk before putting it in the pack and following his friends up the sidewalk. "this is my boyfriend bambam."

"i'll be right back." bambam stepped into the house when he heard the home phone ringing, giving mark time to explain quickly.

"his real name is bambam and he has an accent. make fun of him and i will kill you." mark looked at the door when he heard it open.

bambam walked back out and smiled at mark's friends as he sat down. "who called?"

"wrong number." mark nodded and told bambam his friend's names.

it didnt take long for them to notice the hello kitty band-aid wrapped around bambam's pinkie.

bambam leaned over and whispered into marks ear, "you can go with your friends if you want."

"why would i want to hang out with them over you? you're better than the three of them combined."

bambam almost smacked mark's chest for speaking at a normal tone. but he leaned in and whispered again. "don't say that. i don't want them to hate me."

"it's fine, my little pig. they know i don't like them."

bambam whined and told mark he should be nicer to his friends to which the three boys agreed, telling mark to treat them to food to show his love for them.

"we should get going, anyway. it was nice to meet you, bambam," youngjae said as he pulled jaebum and jinyoung off the porch.

"mark called him his little pig," jinyoung commented once they got further away. "he's so whipped."

//
but i'm gonna publish a genderbent story where yugbam are lesbians. i just need to choose from the 4 chapters i have to be the plot