15.

bambam called mark from yugyeom's home phone to find out his new address.

jackson offered to drive him there which bambam appreciation and accepted the offer.

bambam knocked on the door of the house, glancing back at jackson. mark opened the door and let bambam in.

bambam could admit that mark looked hot. he had red paint splattered on him and wasn't wearing a shirt.

"hey, sorry i'm painting my living room but do you want to see around the house?"

bambam nodded. "so this is actually your house?"

"yeah, come on we can start upstairs." mark softly grabbed bambam's hand and led him upstairs. "this is my bedroom. i'm going to paint it light and dark blue."

mark showed bambam every room and even the basement before taking him to the living room. bambam ended up helping mark paint his living room.

neither knew how they ended up on the floor together, mark on top of bambam as the younger painted on his torso.

"you look like you're bleeding," bambam giggled. he put down the paint brush and smeared the paint around with his hands.

when mark laid against bambam and got his shirt covered in red paint, bambam had to take his shirt off only to shock mark.

"you got tattoos?" mark touched the tattoo on bambam's side. said tattoo was "king" going down.

"i got four." bambam looked down. he let mark look at all his tattoos.

"they're pretty." they never felt awkward before bambam left but bambam didn't know how to act around mark. "i'll get you a shirt."

bambam sat on the couch that was sitting in the middle of the living room and waited. he looked around at the finished living room that had taken all day. it was nearly one in morning but he was proud of the room.

mark gave bambam a plain black shirt. "you can go lay in my bed if you want. i'm going to take a shower."

bambam waited for mark to start his shower to go lay on his bed. he ended up falling sleep before mark was done.

when mark got out, he went to sleep in the living room so bambam was comfortable. he didn't know where he and bambam stood.

mark, like the teenager girl he was, laid there and thought about it nearly all night. he had hoped bambam would come back and everything would be back to normal.

bambam woke up first. he expected to see mark next to him but he didn't even think mark had laid in the bed that night.

bambam snuck downstairs and saw mark asleep on the couch. it was a big couch, large enough for two skinny people to share.

bambam didn't know what made him lay next to mark and cuddle up to him.

he stayed there until mark seemed to start to wake up. then he got out and acted as if he had never been there.

bambam helped mark paint his room all day. it was fun even if it got awkward at times. it was late when mark took bambam to yugyeom's.

they didn't kiss before bambam left the car and it as hard for both of them. mark acted fine until bambam was inside and he drove away to cry in a random parking lot.

//
lmao this chapter sucks i'm sorry