3.

"mark, party tonight?" jaebum asked, tapping on mark's desk so he would look up. he repeated himself when mark took out one of his earbuds.

mark groaned as he had obviously been woken up, "yeah, sure." mark rubbed his eyes and squinted up at jaebum. "jae and jin going?"

jaebum nodded, squatting to lean on mark's desk. he noticed the heart shaped bandaid on the side of mark's neck but didn't say anything about it.

the band-aids had become a common thing. it was more surprising to see mark without at least one band-aid somewhere on him.

"mark, let's go!" jinyoung shouted as mark walked away from his car as opposed to towards it.

"i'll be there in a second." mark walked away to make a phone call while his friends leaned against his car, wondering who he was calling.

"hey, how was school?" mark asked, leaning against the school building as he talked on the phone.

mark listened and even talked about his own day. "i'm going to a party later tonight and i'll call you when i leave the party. want me to come over? it might be kind of late when i leave but i want to see you."

mark, once he made his plans, closed his phone and went back to his friends where he was just looked at as he got in the driver's seat.

luckily, mark didn't take anyone else to the party so he didn't have to worry about taking anyone home after leaving the party.

mark liked parties but he didn't always drink. he usually sat on a couch, occasionally smoked with some loosely connected "friends", and talked about whatever the other person brought up.

"that fucking sticker on your neck is gay," a guy mark didn't know told him. mark just looked at the guy and nodded.

"it's a band-aid, dumbass." the guy, who was obviously drunk, didn't appreciate being called "dumbass" but all he did was walk away because mark scared people. people didn't have any other reason than the fact that mark was quiet.

around one in the morning, mark found his friends to tell them that he was leaving. he sat in his driver's seat and called his boyfriend, hoping he wasn't asleep.

he got to the house, waited for the door to be opened. he hugged his sleepy boyfriend who was wearing a blue pajama set.

"you smell gross," bambam mumbled into mark's chest. "like a skunk."

"some guys were smoking. let's go inside and i'll change." mark had extra clothes at bambam's for various reasons. one being that bambam loved playing out in the rain.

"are you staying the night?" mark nodded as he slipped a pair of sweatpants on. he laid next to bambam, letting him use his arm as a pillow.

mark squished bambam's cheeks earning a smile from the boy. "go back to sleep, piggy."