Chapter 28-

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END! PLEASE READ!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 28-

“Come here babe!” Niall yells from the other room in the bus.  We are on our way to Louis’ house and I’m not going to lie.  I am so nervous.

He has four sisters Charlotte, Felicity, Phoebe, and Daisy.  Charlotte, aka “Lottie” is thirteen, Felicity, aka “Fizzy” is twelve, and the twins are seven.  I want them to like me so bad, because kids have always loved me and I just always wanted a little sister.  I’m actually excited for all the guys’ houses because they all have sisters, well except Niall.

“Coming,” I yell back shutting my laptop and coming into the entertainment room Niall is in.

“Yeah love?” I ask with out looking up.  My mistake.  I didn’t realize he was in here…

Zayn and I are definitely on speaking terms; well he is speaking to me, loads I just don’t want to listen to his excuses.  I’m done.

“I wanted to see if you wanted to watch a movie with Zayn and I,” he asks me with a slight smile on his face.  He knows my answer.

“I would love to watch a movie with you Niall, let me know when you’re free!  All right?  Bye,” I say trying to walk out the door, but of course I’m not let off the hook that easy.

“Elena Lee West, get your butt back in here,” Niall tells me sternly and I cringe at the sound of my full name.

“Niall James Horan, who told you my full name?  Emily!” I ask him and he just grins.

“She sure did,” he smiles at me and I just roll my eyes, what an idiot.

“We are going to talk about this,” Niall tells me pointing to the seat next to him.  I let out a sigh and go over to the seat he is pointing at.

“K,” is all I reply with, clearly I don’t want to be here, at all.

“El, how many times can I say I’m sorry till I’m forgiven?” Zayn asks me sadly.  It almost makes me crack.  Almost being the key word.

“Infinity,” I tell him turning my head so I can grin at my own answer.

“Smart ass,” Niall says under his breath and I elbow him in the guy.

“Look Zayn, what you did was unacceptable, and don’t think for a second I’ll be ok with you saying those things to her ever again, but you are my best friend and we can’t let something like that come between us.  With that being said, I can’t have you coming in between Ellie and mine’s relationship,” Niall finishes taking my hand.  I give his a squeeze I love him so much.

“That’s the last thing I meant to do.  Ellie did so much for me, that day in the airport she said something’s that made me realize what a great friend she is.  She has always been there and I got blinded by my own anger I didn’t even see what a bad friend I was being,” Zayn states and at this point I’m crying.

I know everything he says is true; he didn’t mean to hurt my feelings.  He did though and I can’t let that go…

“You’ve always been there for me Zayn.  When I thought I was dying that night Greg came, you were the first one there.  You were holding me, and then when I told you how much I needed Niall you got him for me, and that means so much to me,” I start and Zayn starts to smile slightly.

“So that’s why it hurt so bad to hear you say all those things too me… I didn’t do anything to you and you said nasty unforgettable things,” I continue and now Zayn is frowning again.