Chapter 21

Chapter 21-

“How many more minutes?” I whine from the back of the bus.  Niall looks at me with an amused smirk and chuckles. 

“Like two minutes, chill El,” he smiles at me giving me a quick kiss.  He backs up but I shake my head pulling him back into me, for a more intense kiss.  I feel him smirk into the kiss and he pulls me on to his lap and deepens the kiss.  He licks my bottom lip for entrance, which I give him.  Things get a little more heated and soon his shirt is off on the ground with mine following.

We are now laying down on the couch, with him hovering over me.  We break apart for air but he only moves down kissing trails down my neck, but I miss the feeling of his lips on mine so I pull him back up to meet my lips.

“Hey, Niall.  We’re here, oh…” Liam says walking in the room.  Niall immediately reacts and shoves me behind him.

“Yeah, we’ll be out in a moment,” Niall tells him.  Liam gets a smirk and closes the door behind him.  Niall lets out a sigh and rubs his face.

“We won’t here the end of that,” Niall chuckles.

“Yeah, I would have locked the door if I knew things were going to take that, um turn,” I smirk up at him, which he returns.

“Here,” he says handing me my shirt.  I pull it on and fix my hair then start to run for the kitchen, not bothering to wait for Niall.  As I enter the kitchen I hear the boys still talking about the whole Liam walking in thing.

“Shirts off!?” I here Zayn exclaim.  I just roll my eyes I expected this to happen.  As soon as I walk in the kitchen it gets quite and they’re all smirking at me.

“So are you all going to keep staring at me like I can’t snog with my boyfriend?” I smile back at them and they all look down guilty.

“So can we go now!” I yell excited to meet their girlfriends.  This causes the boys to chuckle then we all get off the bus.  Niall comes up and takes my hand, then smiles down at me.

“I’m so glad I can do this now,” Niall whispers in my ear and I nod in agreement with him.  It’s nice to not hide the fact that I’m dating Niall Horan.

Once we get into the airport there are fans everywhere, but thanks to security we didn’t have any problems walking to the gate to meet Danielle and Eleanor.  At the gate two beautiful girls walk out.  One with incredibly tight curly hair and the other has loose curls with dark brown hair.

“Dani!” I hear Liam yell gaining the two girls attention.

“Babe!” she yells with a huge smile on her face.  She drops all her bags and runs into Liam’s waiting arms.  Eleanor is soon to follow her actions and jumps into Louis’ arms.  Seeing them is adorable, I look over and see Zayn looking at the ground with a frown.  Is he not happy for them?

“Zayn, can we talk real quick?” I ask him.  Everyone else attention is on the two happy couples, so we slip away unnoticed.

“Are you ok?” I ask him worried.  He just looks out the huge windows avoiding eye contact.

“It’s just I watch you and Niall, Harry and Emily everyday.  I sit there missing my girlfriend, but there is absolutely nothing I can do about it because she is touring at the same time we are.  Now I have to watch everyone be a couple and be with the ones they care deeply about, and I’m alone,” he explains to me.  He looks like he could cry, but of course he won’t because he’s Zayn Malik.

I close the short distance between us and give him a hug.  He returns it and we stay in our friendly embrace for a while.

“Facetime her tonight, tell her how much you miss her and tell her how you feel.  It’ll make you feel better, and I’m sorry about you feeling alone, I would hate if that was me.  I’ll try to save couple stuff for when Niall and I are in private, and I’ll be including you way more,” I smile up at him.  He returns the smile.