Chapter 27-

Chapter 27-

“Niall I never asked what happened to Greg?” I whisper to him.  Right now Niall and I are laying down on Harry’s hammock in the backyard under the stars.

We’ve been here for a few days now.  We decided that we are all going to spend sometime at each of the families’ home during our break.  We’re going to Louis’ house next, then Zayn’s, then Liam’s Niall and I are leaving for his house a couple days early, then the rest of the boys will be meeting us there.

I feel Niall tense at my question.

“He’s in jail, for now,” he answers through his gritted teeth.  I turn towards him slightly.

“What do you mean?” I ask him confused by what he means when he says ‘for now’.  He lets out a breath before answering.

“I mean, they don’t have enough evidence to hold him, there was never a witness to him actually beating you,” he says sounding angered.

“What do you mean?  There was too!  Eleanor walked in, then so did you guys!” I scream to him getting upset.

“Hey, calm down baby girl.  We’re ok.  When Eleanor and us walked in, he wasn’t touching you.  Yes, you were obviously hurt by him, but we never saw the physical hits,” Niall tells me calmly.

“Why did this have to happen to me?” I ask him letting out a small sob.

“Ellie, listen to me.  You have so many people in your life that love you, All of the boys adore you, along with their girlfriends, then you have your family, that would do absolutely anything for you, then your adoring fans, and lastly you have me, I will do anything for you.  Anything.  You are my world baby girl.  So focus on that, ok?  Don’t think about the bad things,” he begs me and I don’t have anything to say to that.

I lean up and met our lips together.

“Thank you Nialler,” I whisper to him.

“Anything for you,” he whispers back and I smile.

“Lovebirds!  Come get James, he’s hungry!” Emily shouts from inside the bungalow.  I groan as I start to get up from my seat, but Niall grabs my waist pulling me back down.

“I have to go,” I laugh and he just smirks.

“No you don’t,” he replies, I just give him a look.

“My poor James is starving,” I counter.

“I knew getting that dog was a mistake,” he grumbles under his breathe releasing my hips.  I get up laughing, and make my way back to the bungalow.  When I walk in a small little blonde ball of joy greets me.

“Hey James,” I coo.  I get his food and he immediately runs to the bowl scarfing down everything in the bowl.  I guess he was hungry.

“Hey guys?” I ask them and they all turn my way.

“Yeah?” Liam asks.

“How is James going to be on the bus with us when he gets big?” I ask him.  Liam looks at the other boys then Niall walks in and Liam asks him.

“Paul said we just have to keep him in one of the back rooms,” Niall tells me and I nod sadly.

“What’s wrong?” Niall asks me.

“I don’t want my puppy to be lonely,” I pout and the other boys let out a chuckle.

“Want us to move your bed back there?” Louis asks and my face lights up.

“Great idea!” I yell out.  Niall’s face immediately gets serious.

“No way, I am not sleeping with a dog,” Niall comments.