Chapter 22-

Chapter 22-

“Hey babe,” Niall comes up from behind wrapping his arms around my waist.  I turn my head and smile at him.  He takes that as an advantage and kisses my lips. 

“Feeling ok?” he asks me.

“Yeah, just the usually preshow nervous stuff and then there is my family out there and it’s the first concert they’ve been to on this tour,” I admit and snuggle closer into his chest, breathing in his scent.

“You’ll be great,” he kisses my cheek and lets go as they call me out on stage.

I sing my usual songs and dance feeding off the crowd’s energy.  Having the time of my life doing what I enjoy most.  Singing to make other people happy.  I sing mainly to my little brother, I can’t keep my eyes off of him.  He is absolutely adorable and grown up.  I end my last song and wait for the applause to die down.

“Are you guys ready for a band that I keep very close to my heart?” I yell into the microphone.  The crowd goes completely insane at my words.

“Alright, well here they are.  One Direction!” I yell out and the five boys come running on the stage, with three stools?  What the heck?  I’m walking off the stage when Niall grabs my arm and pulls me back on.  He sets me down on the middle of the three stools.  Then Liam and Louis disappear into the back.  What is going on?

Then I see what’s happening.  Louis and Liam are dragging Danielle and Eleanor on the stage with them and setting them down in the two stools beside me.  Emily would be out here too if Harry could tell everyone about her, and then a song starts breaking me out of my thoughts.

“I’ve tried playing it cool but when I’m looking at you I can’t ever be brave cause you make my heart race,” Liam starts and gets very close and person in Danielle’s face.  I can see the slight blush on her face.

“Shot me out of the sky, you’re my kryptonite, you keep making me weak, yeah frozen and can’t breathe.

Somethings gotta give now, cause I’m dying just to make you say, that I need you here with me now, cause you’ve got that one thing.

So!

Get out get out get out of my head and fall into my arms instead.  I don’t I don’t don’t know what it is, but I need that one thing, and you’ve got that one thing,” Niall doesn’t break eye contact with me once.  I take a deep breath knowing his parts next.  I see him walking closer and feel my heart rate start to pick.

“Now I’m climbing the walls, but you don’t notice at all that I’m going out of my mind all day and all night,” he sings right up close then gives me a quick wink before turning back to the cheering crowd.  Then I turn and see Louis start to make his way over to Eleanor.

“Somethings gotta give now, cause I’m dying just to make you say, that I need you here with me now, cause you’ve got that one thing.” He smiles at her and she looks down laughing and blushing as Louis also turns back around to the crowd.

“So!

Get out get out get out of my head and fall into my arms instead.  I don’t I don’t don’t know what it is, but I need that one thing, and you’ve got that one thing.

Get out get out get out of my mind, and come on come into my life.  I don’t I don’t don’t know what it is, but I need that one thing, and you’ve got that one thing.

Oh ohh woah woahh oh oh oh, Oh ohh woah woahh oh oh oh, Oh ohh woah woahh oh oh oh.

You’ve got that one thing,” Harry sings, and then Liam gets up close to Danielle once again.