Chapter 18-

Chapter 18-

“Ellie…” Nicole starts once we walk off camera, I cringe waiting to get yelled at.

“How could you not tell me?” she says sounding more sad then mad.

“We just wanted it to be a secret, and let the fans get used to us being around each other before we decided to tell everyone, the boys were the only people to know,” I explain very vividly with my hands.

“I just wish you would have told me before you decided to tell the whole world,” she says sounding less upset.

“So what now?” I ask.

“Nothing, go get your boyfriend and hangout, actually go to bed soon, its getting late.  I have to talk to Paul about this,” she says getting her worried lines on her forehead like she always does when she’s stressed.  I walk away looking for Paul, no doubt he’ll be talking to Niall.

Once I find him I see he has worry lines as well and like I predicted he is with Niall.  He notices me and waves me over to him.

“So is there anymore surprises for me?” he asks with his eyebrows raised, this definitely feels like an interrogation.

“Harry!” I call over the curly haired boy.

“Yeah?” he asks walking over to us.

“Paul would like to know if we have anymore surprises for him,” Niall smirks and Harry sends him a glare.

“Um, no?” Harry lies.

“Really?  Now lets think about that before someone is grounded again,” Niall counters.  Harry once again glares, and gets a look of defeat.

“Fine, I’m dating Emily, Ellie’s best friend,” Harry mumbles out.  Paul sighs and rubs his forehead the worry lines very clear.

“Ok, well slight problem, we can’t have every boy be taken.  Do you know how many upset teens we will be dealing with?” Paul questions us.

“Well, I guess we’ll just have to figure this out later, get some sleep you guys,” Paul says walking away.

Niall turns to me and pulls me into his arms.  I smile and snuggle into his chest breathing in his scent.  I feel him kiss the top of my head.

“Thank you,” he whispers in my ear.

“For?” I smile not moving my head from his chest.  I already know what he’s going to say, I just want him to say it.

“For making it so I don’t have to hide, my incredibly amazing beautiful, girlfriend,” I smile at his words.

“Well you are most definitely welcome,” I lean up and kiss his cheek.  He smiles down at me then unwraps his arms from me and turns me towards Harry.  I look back at him confused.

“Harry will you walk her to the van?  I need to take care of something,” Niall asks him.

“Yeah right after I find Emily,” Harry says looking around and grabbing my arm to bring me with.

“Don’t worry about Emily I’ll get her.  Just walk Ellie to the van, alright?” Niall asks.

“Sure man, whatever,” Harry says slightly confused.  I’m just as confused, what’s up with Niall?  He usually always tells me what he’s doing, or brings me with him.

“So that was weird,” Harry says breaking the silence.

“Yeah,” I nod agreeing with him.  I wonder where Emily disappeared to?  She is usually always by Harry, like seriously you would think they were combined at the hip.