Chapter 6-

A/N: So I got my first vote for this story yesterday!  So happy!  Who ever it was that voted is who this chapter is dedicated to.  Oh and if any one leaves a comment, they might just get a dedication. (; Anyway enjoy!

Chapter 6-

“Niall?” I whisper.  We’ve been laying down for over an hour now, but I can’t sleep.  Harry fell asleep a while ago I can hear him snoring.  I have no clue if Niall’s awake or not.

“Hmm?” he mumbles back.

“Niall, I really can’t sleep,” tears are forming in my eyes now.  Everything that happened today scares the crap out of me.  I haven’t really talked to someone about this before.  I could really use someone though, and whenever I have a problem Niall always helps.  The tears are really pouring down now, what do I do?

“Ellie?  Come here,” Niall whispers, and pulls me closer to his chest.  I cuddle in close and put my head down on his chest and let the sobs out.  Of course my throat makes all the embarrassing loud noises while I bawl into him.

“Ellie?” Harry asks from the floor, my sobs probably woke him up.

“Harry, you can go to your room to sleep if you want, I got this,” I hear Niall tell over all of my sobs.  Then the door opens and I hear feet shuffling into the room.

“Ellie what’s the matter?” I hear someone ask me, but I can’t exactly answer and have them understand me.

“Elena West, answer us right now? Did Niall or Harry do something?” I hear Liam ask.

“Are you stupid?  Obviously it’s about everything that happened tonight!  Now you guys leave I’ll handle this,” he explains to them.

“All right Nialler, goodnight Ellie, it’s gonna be ok,” Liam tells me in a gentle voice.  Then he leans down and kisses my head then walks out of the room, along with the rest of the boys.

“Can we talk about it Ellie?” Niall gently asks me.

“I’m scared Niall, I’m scared it’s not over,” I whisper to him, “and you guys can make promises all you want, you just never know what’s going to happen Niall!  What if he shows up again when you are all gone then what?” I ask him.

“Ellie, you’re right I can’t make promises that it won’t happen, and he very well could show up again when we all leave,” he whispers too me.

“Wow, that’s encouraging,” I reply.

“I’m not finished,” he chuckles, “But I will do everything in my power to protect you, I will be here when you need me, and if I’m not here, I’m only a phone call away.  Ellie, you will always have me,” he whispers then kisses the top of my head.  After that he does the one thing any girl would die for, he sings to me,

“I, I wanna save your wanna save your heart tonight he’ll only break you leave you torn apart oh,

It’s a quarter to three can’t sleep at all you’re so overrated if you told me to jump I’d take the fall and he wouldn’t take it.  All that you want’s under your nose, yeah you should open your eyes, but they stayed closed, closed.

I, I wanna save your wanna save your heart tonight he’ll only break you leave you torn apart oh,

I can’t be no superman, but for you I’ll be super human, I, I want to save you, save you, save you tonight,

Oh now you’re at home and he don’t call cause he don’t adore you to him you are just another doll and I tried to warn you,

What you want what you need has been right here yeah, I can see that you’re holding back those tears, tears