Party prep

3rd person pov

" What are you doing here!??!" Nightwing yelled. Redhood just looked back at y/n "just uh give me a sec" he said. Then he basically stomped over to Nightwing and pulled him out of y/n's hearing range. " again ..What are you doing here?!!" this thug was trying to hurt her, I stopped him, but not before he pushed her down and made her scrape her knees and hands" Redhood replied clenching his fists

"I couldn't just leave her there all banged up like that". Nightwing pinched the bridge of his nose trying to think of what to say, but he knew Redhood was right "alright fine, is she all cleaned up?" Yeah" then we need to go, your patrol ended an hour ago, and I don't want to leave Damian and Tim by themselves to long" Nightwing said as he started to pull his brother towards the window.

"hang on," Redhood said pulling his arm out of his grasp. He walked over to y/n and took her hand in his gloved one and put it where his lips would be if he didn't have the helmet on, gesturing a kiss on the hand, which made y/n blush. "Thank you" till we meet again," he said bowing.

Then he and Nightwing made their way out the window. y/n could hear the roar of Redhood's bike when he started it up, she swiftly walked over to her window to get one last look at her hero.

Your pov

I watched as Redhood zoomed away into the cold Gotham night. I kept trying to figure out why Nightwing looked so ... angry? ugh, I'm not sure. I can't put my finger on it but I recognized both of the vigilantes and it was driving me crazy, I looked at the clock on my nightstand and it read 9:30 pm.

It's Friday night so I wasn't concerned about staying up too late, I went and put on my oversized t-shirt and shorts. Then I went to my bathroom and brushed out my messed up hair and cleaned my still redface, I then plopped on my bed and pulled the warm covers up, by the time I finally fell asleep it was 10.

the next morning...

I woke to my phone ringing, I sluggishly grabbed my phone and glanced at the time which was 12, then answered: "hello" I said in a groggy voice

"are you ready" the caller asked

"who is this? and ready for what?"

"it's Dick from the limo ride"

"Ohh ...wait, how did you get my number!" I asked

"your aunt gave it to me, and I'm guessing you're not ready for my party" he said.

Then he hung up "rude," I said to my self then I heard a knock at my door 

I slowly walked over and opened it to find Dick leaning against the door frame " what are you doing here! how did you even get in?" your aunt let me in she also gave me permission to hull your butt out of here and into my limo if you didn't come to my place for the party" he stated "And might I add she didn't say anything about changing" he smirked.

My face was burning red with embarrassment, then Dick walked into my room and found my closet

 "what are you doing?" I asked. "being nice and not taking you to a party in your PJs," he said while ruffling through my clothes. He then pulled out a cute f/c skater dress, which I actually one of my favorite dresses, and handed it to me. "here put this on, I'll be waiting outside in the limo for you, oh and one of my brothers came with me in the limo but, you can just ignore him"

 with that, Dick closed my door. I didn't necessarily want to go to this party but I know even IF Dick didn't hull me out then my aunt definitely would.

I reluctantly slipped the dress on and went and brushed out my hair and brushed my teeth. Then I made my way back to my closet and picked out some black wedge ankle boots and slipped them on. Then I grabbed my purse and put my phone in it then headed downstairs

 " don't you look good!" aunt Cass calls out from the living room " thanks! well, I'm heading out" make good choices!" I will!" and with that, I closed the door to the house and headed towards the limo where Alfred was waiting for me

"good afternoon miss y/n" hi Alfred!" I said cheerfully as I hopped into the limo. Only to be met by a boy staring at me " hi" I said trying to be nice but he didn't say anything back " you must be the brother Dick was telling me about, I'm y/n and you are?" I asked outstretching a hand to him "Damian".