school

~Your pov~

I hear my alarm go off  "nooo not school" I mumble under my breath. I reluctantly got out of bed and turned off my alarm which read 7:30. Crap! I've gotta hurry! school starts at eight!

I quickly ran to my closet and pulled out the uniform aunt Cassy got me. The uniform is a dark blue blazer and a skirt the same color with a white button up shirt and a red tie. Luckily the tie was already tied so it was easy to throw on my uniform. I quickly checked the full length mirror in the corner of my room. Man this skirt is short. I tugged on the Hem if the skirt, it came to about mid thigh on me, I brushed it off then went into my bathroom and pulled my h/l h/c into a halfup hairstyle.

I threw on my black convers then grabbed my backpack and ran as fast as I could downstairs. I went straight to the kitchen to find some breakfast "morning aunt Cass" I mumbled as I got out a bowl for cereal. "Morning y/n! Did you sleep good?" Meh" I shrugged, pouring some milk on my cereal.

I sat down at the table with my aunt and chowed down on my cereal "don't choke!" Sorry, school starts at eight and it's already 7:45" I replied with a mouth full of cereal "crud your right! I'll go put clothes on meet me in the car" she said as she headed up stairs. I just gave her a thumbs up because my mouth was full.

At school...
There I  was,standing in front of the huge building of Gotham Academy. I was about to walk in when I remembered there was a map of the school in my backpack. I pulled out the map along with my class schedule, my first class is English. I quickly figured out what room it was in and dashed inside the school, the room number was 228. I kept mumbling that number to myself as I walked the halls, I looked at the map to make sure I was going the right direction. Then I ran right into a chest "ow!" I said rubbing my nose. Man he has a hard chest!

 "Oh! Are you ok?" The guy asks "yeah I'm fine" I mumbled, I looked up to see a boy with jet black hair with a white streak in it, turquoise colored eyes, a chiseled jaw line and a handsome face.

Cute boy alert!

I could feel heat rising in my cheeks, I bit my lip trying to think if something to say but he beat me to it " I'm Jason..and you are?" He said putting his hand out "Uh.. y/n" I said taking his hand to shake. But instead of a hand shake he leaned close to my hand and kissed it "nice to meet you y/n" he said with a smirk plastered on his face.

 I'm definitely blushing now

"so what were you so absorbed in to that you bumped into me?" He asked as he leaned against a locker "I- um, well I was trying to follow this stupid map to find classroom 228 for English class" I said annoyed. Jason just laughed then he took my hand "I have that class too, I'll take you there" he said as he started pulling me down the hall way.

Girls in the halls were giving me dirty looks I ignored it and let Jason drag me to the classroom but we stopped when he saw a redhead " Hey Jay!" The redhead said as he walked our direction "who's this?" he asked pointing at me " this is y/n, y/n this is Roy" hi" I said waving at him.

 "Well we need to get to class see ya," Jason said as he pushed past Roy and continued to drag me along. "THE Jason Todd, on time?" Roy mocked behind us " whatever" Jason dismissed waving his hand in the air. We finally got to the classroom, the whole class was staring at me"ahh you must be miss l/n" the teacher said, I nodded my head "I'm Miss Cavinsiky, please take a seat" she said. 

I took a seat in the back row to kind of hide, but Jason sat at the desk next to me. The class started and I did my best to ignore Jason but it was really hard. I'd catch myself glancing at him and then whipping my head around to look at the board when he would look at me.

When the class ended the rest if my classes were fairly close and I had snuck away from Jason. I was headed to my class that's before lunch "hey there" someone whispered in my ear. I jumped and turned around to see Jason "did I scare you?" He teased with a smirk plastered on his face "no!..I ..uh ..I have to get to class" I said turning on my heals and started to walk away then I heard him yell " meet me at lunch!". I just waved my hand in the air and scurried off to my class.

At lunch...

I made my way to the cafeteria with my lunch bag in hand, I stopped at the entrance seeing all the other kids bustling around "nope! Too many people!" I said as I turned around and went out the first door I saw that went outside.

I found a picnic table outside and sat down, then Jason sat down next me with his back against the table " I thought I said meet me lunch" I didn't think you meant it...no one liked hanging out with me back home" I said before taking a drink if water.

"Well, I like hanging out with you" we just met" and?" He asked raising one of his perfect eyebrows. "And...uhh... Well..you see... I've got nothing!" I surrendered "that's what I thought" he giggled "you want a cookie?" He offered.

"Cookies are my weakness," I said taking the cookie and munching on it. "Noted," he said before biting into his own cookie.