9

Asher's POV

When I woke up I saw that I got a text from Johnny.

Johnny: Hey Angel, When you wake up could you come to my room. I wanna talk.

Asher: Ok I'll be over in 20 minutes

Johnny: Ok.

I ate my breakfast and then got a nurse to take me to Johnny's room.

"What's up!" I asked him.

"Not much, I was just bored." He said and we both laughed. "Now tell me what's up with you?" He asked.

"Well..." I started.

"Well.. what?!" Johnny said.

"Well I met a girl here." I said.

"Ooo Angel even when your in the hospital you still have game!" He said and we both laughed. "Now tell me more!" He said.

"Well she lives in the room next to mine, she's our age, she's really nice and we really connect. Like I feel like I can talk to her for hours."  I said with a huge smile on my face.

"That's great, I'm happy for you man. Especially after Emily. But what's her name?" He asked.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you her name. And please don't bring up Emily again. Her name is Annie." I told him. "And how's everything with Kenzie?" I asked him.

"Okay I won't and everything is great. She went to a dark place when I was in the coma but I'm helping her out of it and we are in a great place." Johnny told me.

"That's great and how are you feeling today?" I asked him.

"I'm feeling much better. The doctors say I should be able to get out of here in about two weeks."

"That's good but I only get two more weeks with you!?" I asked and half joked.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"Well you're only in here for two more weeks and I'm stuck in here for months." I told him.

"Why are you going to be in here for so long?" He asked me still confused.

"Well my injuries are really bad so they'll take longer to heal than normal and then I'll have to go through physical therapy to be able to walk again." I said sadly.

"Oh. Hey, Asher it's ok. Everything will be fine and you'll be out of here before you know it." He said reassuring me.

"Yeah, you're right." I said. "I better go now I have a check up soon, bye." I told him

"Bye Asher see you later."

"Yeah, see you later." I said as a nurse rolled me out of his room.

After my check up with Dr. Smith I got a text message

Hey Asher, I know it's been awhile but I was wondering if I could come visit you in the hospital.

Asher: Yeah of course. When were you thinking?

Sometime in the next hour?

Asher: Ok see you then.

Annie's POV

After I got back from breakfast Asher wasn't in his room. Shortly after breakfast I had to go to do my monthly tests and scans. Those took about two hours. On my way back to my room I decided I would stop by Asher's room to talk. When I got to his room I saw him kissing a blonde girl. I was frozen in the doorway for a few seconds but I ran away as fast as I could shortly after. I don't know how I've been so stupid, how could I have interpreted this so wrong. I thought he liked me but this whole time, he was just being nice. Asher never mentioned having a girlfriend. How could I let myself fall for him. Oh my god!! I've fallen for him!

_________________________________

Who's this mysterious girl and Annie has fallen for Asher!??😮🤣💙