12

Annie's POV

"We started dating after a month of talking and hanging out. We dated for about a year and a half. He was my first love. Turns out when I met Hayden he had a girlfriend named Brooke and didn't tell me, we started dating before he broke up with her. When she found out that he cheated on her she tried to expose him and break us up. At the time I didn't believe her and Hayden denied it all saying that they broke up weeks before we started dating. Anyways about three months before we broke up the cheating rumours started. My friends kept telling me that Hayden was texting other girls, calling them babe, flirting with them, and asking for nudes. I kinda believed them so I asked Hayden about it and we got into huge fight. He denied it all and was mad that I even believed these things about him. He was mad at me for about a week and then everything went back to almost normal. The rumours were still going around and my friends kept telling me but I eventually cut a bunch of them off because of it. I feel really bad about that now because they were right. One night he spent the night at my house, we watched movies and fell asleep. I woke up to his phone blowing up, I looked at the screen and it was from a girl named Tegan. The messages read "Happy 2 month Anniversary! love you" and stuff like that. I then went through old messages from her and a came across this one from two weeks before, she was talking about how nice there night was and other stuff I don't even want to repeat. But basically he slept with her. I dated for Hayden for a year and a half and we never did anything and he knew he for like 2 months and slept with her." I said and started crying. Asher hugged me tighter.

"Oh, Annie I'm so so sorry that you had to go through something like that." He told me

"Wait, there's more. When he woke up I confronted him about it and he got mad for me going through his phone. He said some very nasty things to me that I still think about sometimes and we broke up. When I went to school on Monday everyone was looking at me funny and it turns out he told his friends that we did stuff at our sleepover but he didn't tell them about Tegan or that we broke up. His friends told other friends and then before I knew it the whole school heard about. I was so mad at Hayden for this because we didn't do anything and he told everyone that we did. I got slut shamed so bad that I moved schools and I didn't keep in contact with anyone from my old school. My friends tried to talk to me and comfort me but I just shut them out. I didn't make any new ones at my new school because I shut everyone out completely so that no one could ever hurt me like that again. A month after I moved schools I had diagnosed with my heart disease and then moved in here. Hayden and I broke up 8 months ago and I haven't seen him in 7 until the other day. It wasn't until you and Nadia came into my life that I have learned to trust people again. You guys taught me that not everyone is like Hayden." I told him.

"Annie I-" he tried to say but I cut him off.

"Don't say anything." I said and I kissed him. Our kiss turned into a heated make out session until Nadia came in.

"Hey Annie, I been looking for you everywh- Oh! Sorry!" She said, we pull away and I climbed off of Asher. My cheeks turned red in embarrassment. "I can come back." Nadia suggested.

"No, no it's alright. Asher this is Nadia, Nadia this is Asher." I said.

"Hey, nice to meet you!" Asher said.

"You too!" Nadia replied.

"Well I better get going, see you later Asher." I said and kissed his cheek.

"See you later." He said and I followed Nadia out of his room.

"Sooo, I see your talk went well." Nadia said as we were walking down the hall.

"Yes, yes it did!" I said with a huge smile on my face.

_________________________________
Ashannie is rising☕️🤪