11

Asher's POV

"Yeah, sure come in." I told Annie and she walked in.

"Uh...so um.." she started.

"What is it Annie?" I asked her.

"Nothing. It's nothing, never mind." She said and started to walk out.

"Wait!" I called. "Annie, it seems important, whatever it is just tell me." I told her.

"Okay, well um... this might be weird for me to ask you but who was that girl in your room earlier?" Annie asked me.

"What one?" I asked her.

"Oh um...the blonde girl, the one you were kissing." She told me.

"Ohhh,that's Emily, she's my ex. We kissed because we have history and also because she was worried about me. Our break up was messy, she cheated on me with one of my good friends Christian, we aren't friends anymore and he got kicked out of the friend group. Emily and I dated for a year so and when I found out, I was heartbroken. We haven't seen or talked to each other in about a year, so when she texted I figured she needed to talk about something serious. And she did. She told me that she's moving to New York and we probably won't ever see each other again, so we kissed goodbye." I told her.

"Oh, Asher I'm so sorry I should have never asked." She said to me.

"No, Annie it's fine. You didn't pressure me into telling you, I wanted to tell you." I told her and she blushed. Man is she cute.

She looked like she didn't know what to say so I did.

"Look Annie, I know we just met a few weeks ago but I feel something between us and I want to be more than friends. It's okay if you don't feel the same way, I just wanted to tell you." I told her and I noticed that she was blushing again. Seconds later her lips met mine. Our lips moved in sync and I put my hand on her cheek. A minute later Annie pulled away. She rested her forehead on mine and smiled. I smiled back. I moved over on my bed and she climbed on it and wrapped her arms around me.

"I'd like that! And now that you have opened up to me, it's time I did the same." She said.

"Annie, it's ok you don't have to." I started

"No, Asher, it's okay I want to tell you." Annie said cutting me off.

"It all started about a year and a half ago, that's when I met Hayden. Hayden is the guy that you saw me arguing with in my room a few days ago." Annie said

"Oh ok gotcha." I said.

"When I met Hayden everything started to go downhill but at the time I didn't know that...."

_________________________________
Sorry this chapter is so short

What do you think happened between Annie and Hayden?