17

Asher's POV

The next morning, I woke up to Annie asleep with her head on my chest. I smiled, pushed her hair out of her face and kissed her forehead. She slowly opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." I said.

"It's okay." She said snuggling into me. "Well, I better get ready for breakfast now." Annie said.

"Noooo! Don't go!" I said with a frown.

"I have too, but hey, you should come with me! Nadia won't mind, her boyfriend is visiting ttoday. I think you'd guys would get along." She said.

"Okay, yeah that sounds fun. You just might have to help me up." I said.

"Yes, of course." She said bringing the wheelchair to my bed. She helped me into it and rolled me over to the dresser drawers so I could get dressed. Then she went to her room to get ready. 10 minutes later she came back to my room.

"Ready?" Annie asked me

"Yeah, lets go!" I said and she laughed at my eagerness.

We went down to the cafeteria, got our food then looked for Nadia and her boyfriend. When Annie spotting them she rolled me over to the table.

"Hey Nadia, Hey Darius." Annie said.

"Hey Annie!" They both said.

"Darius this is Asher, my..." She started.

"Her boyfriend." I answered for her and she had a huge smile on her face.

"Yeah and Asher this is Darius, Nadia's boyfriend." Annie finished.

"Nice to meet you." Darius said.

"Yeah, you too man." I replied.

We all took our time eating and talked. Annie was right, Darius and I did get along. He seems cool.

After breakfast, Annie came back to my room.

"I'm glad you guys got along." She said smiling.

"Me too." I said and kissed her. The kiss turned into a make out. I put one of my hands on her thigh, she flinched and pulled away. I quickly moved my hand.

"Annie, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." I said.

"It's okay, I'm still a little flinchy after everything that happened. But I trust you Asher." Annie said and I pulled her in for a hug.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." She said pecking me on the lips. "Y'know no one has never said that they love me before." Annie said and I looked confused.

"Hayden never said it?" I asked her.

"No and I don't think he did." She said.

"Well, if he didn't love you then he's stupid. Who couldn't love you." I said and kissed her forehead. Annie's face lit up and a huge smile appeared on her face.

"I love it when you do that." She told me.

"When I do what?" I asked.

"Kiss my forehead." She said. Now it was my turn to smile huge.

_________________________________
Ashannie cuteness alert🥰

Sorry this chapter is so short