Chapter 20: Andrew's Choice

At the Abby Lee Dance Company the next week, Andrew was still thinking about the offer he had gotten as he was sitting at the front desk, just deep in thought about the decision that was still in his mind and taking a deep breath, he got up and walked to Abby's office and knocked on the door and Abby opened the door.

"Mom, can i talk to you in private for a second?" Andrew asked after Abby opened the door.

"Sure, come on in." Abby said, letting her son in and also in the room was Gianna, it was obvious that Abby had told her about Andrew's offer to be in the movie.

"What's on your mind, you still thinking about your decision to do the movie or not?" Gianna asked her boyfriend and held his hand.

"I don't know what to do about this decision, because one part of me says to do the movie while the other part of me is saying stay with your mom, your grandmother, your girlfriend, the moms and the girls. What do you think should i do?"

Abby put an hand on her son's shoulder, knowing the decision was tearing her son apart. "Well, Andrew, i'm not gonna force you into doing anything because i'd never, ever do that. It's your decision alone."

"Yeah. If don't want to take it, you don't have to but no matter what your choice is, we will always love you and be there at your side." Gianna added.

"Thanks, i really needed that advice." Andrew said as he hugged his mother and his girlfriend, then they left to let him think about his decision on taking the offer or not, it took him 10 minutes to think about it.

As the girls and their moms walked into Studio A, they noticed that Andrew wasn't there, one of the moms figured out that since they were told last week about Andrew getting the offer to do the movie.

"Before we get started with Pyramid, my son has a little announcement about his decision about the movie offer he was given in the mail last week." Abby said as Andrew walked in to let them know about his decision.

"Please don't take the leading role, please don't take the leading role and stay with us." Paige thought to herself.

"Everyone, i have decided on the offer to do the movie, i have reluctantly accepted the offer." Andrew stated.

The girls and the moms all had happy looks, but when he looked at them, he could tell that Sadness was in their eyes. They definitely did not want Andrew to leave them because without his presence in the studio, they wouldn't be as focused and Abby could chew one of them out for being a lazy slug.

"When do you leave?" Nia asked.

"I leave in two days."

"We're gonna miss you so much!" Kendall said as she walked over and the girls, then the moms hugged him and he hugged them back as Abby was struggling to hold back her tears.

In the den, the girls were saddened over the fact that Andrew took the offer and they were gonna be without him for three months, who would protect them from Cathy and the Candy Apples and make them laugh whenever they were sad?

In the front desk, Gianna looked like she was gonna cry, she wasn't gonna be able to see her boyfriend for three months and it pained her heart to know that she wasn't gonna be able to feel his strong, warm arms around her, His kisses would set her soul on fire and he knew what to say when she was feeling down.

Throughout rehearsal, the moms were emotional over Andrew leaving in two days and they didn't bother Abby, who was wiping her tears away because she wouldn't be able to see her son for three months. Melissa had tears in her eyes, Kelly was letting her tears flow as Christi rubbed her friend's back, Holly and Jill were trying to stay strong, but when he left, it would not be the same in the studio.

Andrew was seen walking down a hallway, then he walked in to the bathroom and started crying, he was gonna miss everyone he loves and knows in the studio and to him three months was gonna be too long.

***

The next chapter will be the last chapter and i want to say thank you all for reading my story!