Chapter 8: Good old times

Monday had arrived and the girls were arriving for another week of dancing with their moms and Andrew would take glances at Gianna, who would smile at him and he smiled back at her, they both looked at each other for two minutes as Andrew headed to Studio A.

"Come on! Move it, Girls! we have a lot to do!" Abby shouted as the girls and their moms all walked in.

"We kicked off the season at Energy Dance in columbus and chopped that apple tree down. That was a good way to kick things off but two apples survived and beat the duet my mom assigned." Andrew stated as he looked at Brooke and Kendall with a look that meant second is the first to lose. "Mom, you have the floor for the pyramid."

"Thank you, Andrew. On the bottom of the pyramid is Kendall." "Kendall you didn't use your emotions in the group dance and you have to work a lot on your facials."

"She did well in her duet with Brooke, she should at least be in the middle!" Jill whined as Abby and Andrew both fumed, sensing she was gonna complain.

"Shut up, Jill! Your complaining is not doing your daughter any favors!" Abby yelled at Jill.

"Yeah, so how about you let Mom do her job and stop whining about it!" Andrew stated as Jill just crossed her arms.

"Next on the pyramid, we have Nia. Nia, you didn't stand out enough in the group dance, you have to show more skill if you want to stand out in a group dance."

"Next, we have Brooke." Brooke's photo was revealed as she looked. "Brooke you did good in your duet with Kendall but you still came in second to Erika and Taylor's duet and you know how i feel about second."

"Next is Mackenzie. You didn't have a solo or anything, but you stood out in the group dance." Abby told the small dancer.

"Next, Maddie." Maddie's Photo was revealed next. "Maddie, you did well in your solo but you have to bring more to the table like you did last season."

"Next, we have Chloe." Chloe's photo was revealed next. "Chloe, you did great in your solo, but you have to keep it up if you want to be on the top of the pyramid."

"And on the top of the pyramid for the second straight time is Paige." Paige's photo was revealed at the top for the second straight time. "You were the overall high score junior soloist with a perfect score and your solo amazed me, the moms and my son. All right, For this upcoming weekend, we will be going to New York City to compete at Starbound."

"Can i say one thing, Mom?" Andrew stated after he raised his hand with a gleeful look on his face, he loved going to New York whether it was for a competition or just to relax.

"Sure, sweetie. What is it?" Abby asked

"New York, New York, It's a wonderful town!" Andrew shouted as the girls and the moms started laughing hard, no wonder why everyone in the studio called him the comedian of the ALDC as Abby had a amused look on her face.

"New York, New York, it's a wonderful town! The bronx is up..." Andrew started singing and dancing, but the girls and their moms plugged their ears and cringed as they heard him sing, they knew he has a wonderful singing voice but he was failing miserably singing it. Abby's amused look was replaced with a cringed look.

"Andrew! You're making my ears bleed!" Mackenzie whined.

"BOO!" Melissa shouted to Andrew to show that she did not like his singing and dancing to that song as he was still singing.

"Miss Abby, if he keeps on singing, i'm gonna go deaf!" Paige added.

"I got this." Abby said as she took off her shoe, revealing her bare foot and then threw the shoe at Andrew, but he saw it coming and ducked, which made him stop singing.

"Mom, what was that for?" Andrew complained over the fact that his mother threw her shoe at him for singing horribly.

"Andrew, i love you, but can you please SHUT UP!? MY EARS WERE BLEEDING FROM YOUR SINGING!" Abby yelled and it made Andrew flinch from hearing the booming loud voice of his mother.

"Sorry, Mom."

"That's ok, now let's get to dance assignments. Paige you will be doing a solo, Chloe you will be doing a solo also and Mackenzie, you'll have a solo and everyone will be in the group dance as normal." Abby explained and then she dismissed the moms and the girls started to get warmed up.

5 minutes later, Abby was sitting at the front desk talking to the moms while the girls were stretching and Andrew was watching them to make sure that nothing went wrong.

"Did you know the girls are growing up so fast?" Jill stated.

"You're right, Jill. Mackenzie is getting taller and she's adapting to new dances after doing cute dances when she was younger." Melissa admitted.

"And Brooke is entering eighth grade and she'll be graduating this school year and four years from now, She'll be graduating from high school." Kelly said.

"The other girls are in elementary school and will be entering high school after eighth grade, then they'll graduate from high school." Melissa observed.

"Remember when Andrew graduated from high school?" Holly said.

"I remember that day! you were all there too!" Abby excitedly said, thinking about the memory of her son getting his high school diploma.

*flashback*

At a high school auditorium in Miami, Abby, Maryen and Gianna were sitting for a graduation and with them were a 9 year old Brooke, a 6 year old Paige, a 5 year old Chloe, a 5 year old Nia, a 4 year old Maddie and a 2 year old Mackenzie were there with their moms and the person that was graduating from high school was Andrew, who was in a blue suit and his hair was in a ponytail and he was waiting to get his diploma

"Andrew Daniel Miller." The principal called.

Andrew happily accepted his diploma as his name was called, then he smiled at his mother, who was wiping her tears because she was so proud of him as The Moms, Gianna and The Girls cheered too.

"That's my son!" Abby shouted in joy, seeing her son receive his diploma and after he got it, he headed back to his seat as the last graduates were called.

"Congratulations to the class of 2007!" And as soon as the principal said that, the students excitedly threw their hats into the air except for Andrew, who threw his hands in the air like a winner.

When Andrew and the other graduates left the auditorium, they walked to the exit and the first person he sees standing at the exit is Abby and Maryen, who have tears of joy dripping from their eyes as he hugged them both because thanks to them, he made it.

"We're so proud of you, Andrew!" Abby choked.

"I wouldn't have made it without you two." Andrew smiled at his mother and grandmother as they headed to the girls and the moms, the moms all gave him kisses, leaving lipstick all over his face. Then they all went to Chili's to celebrate.

*flashback end*

"Yep, that was an amazing day not only for Andrew, but for You and Mrs. Miller." Melissa said.

"It sure was. All right, let's head back and start rehearsals." Abby stated as the moms headed to the viewing room and she headed inside Studio A where Andrew and Gianna were watching the girls stretch.