Chapter 14: Returning Home

The next morning, which was a cloudy morning, Andrew was asleep in his hotel room and his cell phone alarm, which was Michael Jackson's "Bad" went off, waking him up from his slumber.

"Well, it's back home to Miami." He thought to himself as he packed his clothes that he brought with him. He then made up the bed and went in the bathroom to shower and put on his hair gel to make his long hair slick and after brushing his teeth, he put on his ALDC short sleeved tracksuit and carried his bags to the lobby, where he saw Abby just eating breakfast.

"Morning, mom." Andrew said, sitting on the chair next to Abby and giving her a kiss on the cheek. He had gotten some Bacon for breakfast.

"Morning, Andrew." Abby replied to the greeting as she gave him a one arm hug.

"I can't wait for yet another week to work with the girls for solo week tomorrow!"

"Wow, you're excited about solo week! i can't wait to work with them too and it makes me smile that you're good with the dancers in the studio." Abby said, smiling at her son.

"Everyone is gonna get a solo, but however, when we saw

Kendall nearly messing up the group dance, i thought that maybe she shouldn't get a solo, what do you think of that?" Andrew suggested.

"That we can agree on, but i don't think that's gonna sit over well with Jill." Abby warned as Paige came in with Kelly and Brooke behind them.

"Hey, Paigey Mack." Andrew greeted, giving the younger Hyland a high five.

"Hi, Andrew. Hi, Miss Abby." Paige replied to the greeting as she sat on the other side where Abby and her son were sitting.

"Your solo was fantastic, you've improved big time!" Abby complimented, knowing that Paige had worked hard during the break.

"Yeah, i agree with Miss Abby. if you keep it up, we can call it the season of Paigey Mack." Brooke said, she was so proud of her sister as Gianna came in to the area where they were eating breakfast.

"Hello, my handsome Andy." Gianna said to Andrew, who blushed.

Hello, my beautiful Gia." Andrew replied as Gianna wrapped her arms around him.

"PDA Alert!" Brooke said, pointing at Gianna wrapping her arms around Andrew and kissing him on his cheek as Abby and Kelly laughed.

"Icky icky icky!" The voice of Mackenzie was heard as She, Melissa, Maddie, Holly, Nia, Kendall, Jill, Chloe and Christi all came in and sat down.

"Only Kenzie would say icky icky icky." Abby remarked.

"Yeah, even when i tried to reassure her that boys weren't gonna be icky icky icky when she gets older, she still says it." Andrew added as everyone ate breakfast. Abby and Kelly were just talking to Andrew, Gianna and Paige while Chloe was making jokes with Maddie and Brooke, the other moms were talking about what potential drama that was bound to happen on monday, Kendall and Nia were looking at old videos of Andrew that Abby uploaded on YouTube.

"Wow, i didn't know he was that amazing at dance!" Kendall said, seeing Andrew's old solo called Bad, which won him his first national title

"Miss Abby showed us a lot of his solo's and we've learned a lot from those dances as they taught us those moves for a group dance before you arrived." Nia added.

After Abby got everybody checked out of the hotel, they all took their bags to two Vans that would take them to the airport where they would board their flight home to Miami. Andrew was in the van with Gianna and the girls as the one behind them had Abby and the moms.

They arrived at LaGuardia Airport and grabbed their bags and put them on the conveyor belt that would take them to the plane they were gonna board, the plane they boarded was an American Airlines 757 and they boarded 30 minutes later.

"Good morning, Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome aboard US Airways flight #617, nonstop from New York to Miami..." Andrew put on his seatbelt and so did the other passengers, the plane then backed out of the gate and got to the runway, where it took off.

The plane landed at Miami International Airport three hours after leaving New York as Gianna was waking up from her nap, she had slept on Andrew's shoulder and the plane touching the tarmac woke her up. Abby was asleep as well, the moms were just chattering like they always do and the girls were listening to music.

"Like they say in the Wizard of Oz, there's no place like home." Andrew stated as he saw the skyline of Miami and a few minutes later the plane pulled up to the gate.

"All right, everyone. Get your bags and personal belongings!" Abby instructed to the Girls, Gianna and Her Son as everyone got up from their seats and grabbed their things and headed off the plane and reached the baggage to get their other things.

"It's great to return home!" Maddie exclaimed.

"You know it, Mads." Andrew stated as they all walked over to Andrew's RV and they all got on and it left the airport and it took 7 minutes to arrive at the ALDC.

"Everybody, i want you to get some rest tonight for rehearsals tomorrow like usual!" Abby called.

"Ok, Miss Abby!" The girls all said as they and their moms all got into their cars and went to their respective homes.

"See you tomorrow mom." Andrew said as he saw Abby about to get in her car.

"Ok, see you later, sweetheart." Abby said as she gave her son a hug and she got in her car and pulled out of the parking lot of the studio, leaving Andrew and Gianna.

"See you later, my sweet." Andrew said as he gave his girlfriend a kiss and she returned it

"Can't wait to see you, my handsome guy." Gianna stated, making him blush as she headed to her car amd got in her car and left as she blew a kiss at him.

Andrew walked to his car and got in and pulled out of the parking lot and drove down the street on his way home and it took 25 minutes for him to arrive to his house, he parked the car and went inside of the house.