Chapter 17: The return of Kendall

Several weeks had passed and one day at the Abby Lee Dance Company, Andrew was having breakfast with Abby, Gianna, Jennine, Rachel and James that monday morning. Andrew had Bacon and Eggs, Abby had Waffles, Gianna had Corn Pops while Jennine, Rachel and James had pancakes.

"Where are we gonna be headed to for the upcoming competition this time?"

"Richmond, Virginia and the name of the competition will be Starbound." Gianna replied to her boyfriend's question.

"Also, for the entries, we're gonna have the usual group dance, a mini soloist will Mackenzie will do that solo and for the junior soloist division, Paige, Chloe and Nia will do solos." Abby said.

"Ok. James, how's Maddie's tap dancing been?"

"She's doing a wonderful job with her tapping." James replied.

"Remember that tap solo she did last year? i was smiling from ear to ear hearing the sounds of tapping onstage."

"Yep, i was there!" Jennine stated, as they all continued to talk about the good old days when Andrew was the star of the studio, eventually when he got older, he started to help his mom teach the girls the secrets on how to be a great dancer and the current star of the studio was Paige.

After breakfast, Abby and Andrew were just sitting at the front desk, just doing paperwork together, then after that, they were listening to music, one of their favorite things to do. Then Abby noticed that her son was looking straight ahead at the door and his mouth is wide open in shock and his eyes are wide as saucers and even Abby had the same expression as her son as she looked at who had just entered the studio.

It was Jill and Kendall.

"Hi, Abby. Hi, Andrew." Jill said. "Can i talk to you two?"

"Kendall, can you go into the den? We need to talk to your mother alone." Abby suggested as Kendall headed to the den to avoid seeing the drama that was about to happen.

"Jill, what's the big idea of you crawling back to my mom's studio after the idiotic move that you pulled?! When we saw the look on Kendall's face, she didn't want to leave!" Andrew roared.

"Yeah! Why would we want to talk to you, we have nothing against your daughter, but you decided to head to Ohio?!" Abby yelled, still shocked to see Kendall and Jill back.

"Look, can you two hear me out?! I made a mistake taking Kendall to Cathy, i was only trying to prove a point. You two know that and i hope that you find it in your hearts to let Kendall back on the team."

Andrew and Abby both looked at each other incredulously, how can Jill hop back from Candy Apples to the Abby Lee Dance Company?

"Have you gone mad or what?!" Abby asked, raising her eyebrow.

"I want what is best for Kendall!" Jill retored.

"Jill, for your information, We wanted was best for Kendall but nooooo, you never gave us time to do that because you did the one thing that made my mother mad and that's going to the evil witch of Ohio and her human prop, also known as Cathy and Vivi!" Andrew added.

"Look, i made a mistake and what are you two gonna do, turn my daughter away from the studio since you two know she belongs in this group of dancers and she has talent!"

"Kendall is talented, but you're ruining her by and it wasn't her fault, you just took her out of the studio and hopped to another one!" Abby yelled.

"Here!" Jill said, handing a pic and put it on the front desk. "Kendall deserves to be on the pyramid! Can you just find it in your heart to..."

"Jill! this is my mother's studio and where we come from, you don't make the demands! If mom wants to put Kendall back on the team. then she would have and if you want to be back at the ALDC, YOU WILL DO WHAT MY MOM SAYS AND KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!" Andrew shouted as he cut Jill off, then Jill just stormed off as he was seething, the moms could drive him nuts like they do with Abby. Then he went upstairs to the viewing room to be alone.

"Andrew?"

"Yes, mom?" Andrew said, calming down as Abby was seen at the top of the stairs, sat next to him and put an arm around his shoulder.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, and to be honest, I think we need to have a pyramid of the moms and we could put Jill on the bottom since she's crazier than Gnarls Barkley." He admitted. "I still need to find a way to cool down faster from that drama with Jill."

"I know something that would help you cool down faster." Abby said with a smirk on her face.

"What could--" The rest of what Andrew had to say was cut off as he started laughing very hysterical as his mother took off his sandal and began to tickle his soles very quick and tickled his middle toe. "MOM, STAHAHAHAHAHAOP! THAT TICKLES SO MUCH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HELLLLLPPPPPP!"

"Nope!" Abby continued to tickle him and then she stopped as Andrew was catching his breath.

"Well, two can play at that game!" Andrew said with an evil grin on his face as he took of his mother's shoes, revealing her bare feet and then he began to tickle her feet.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! STOP ANDREW, I'M TICKLISH!" Abby laughed so hard as tears streamed down her face and the tickling went on five minutes and then they both sat on the seats in the viewing room.

"Thanks, mom. I needed that." Andrew admitted, he knew that whenever he was in a bad mood or he was upset about something, Abby would tickle his feet and it would make him feel a lot better and his good mood returned.

"Anytime." Abby said, kissing her son on the top of his head.

"What do you think we should do about the Kendall situation?"

"We'll let her back on the team, but Jill is gonna have to accept the fact that we're gonna do what's best for her daughter."

Then Abby and Andrew both headed to the den and told Kendall that she was back on the team, told Jill to not interfere and the next day, Kendall was still on probation, but surprisingly, her mother kept her mouth shut.