Chapter 3: Andrew's Birthday on the beach

The upcoming thursday night, Abby had gathered the moms over to her house for a drink and they were in the kitchen and were talking about who in the ALDC had birthdays in June.

"Who's birthday is in the month of June?" Holly asked.

"Well Mackenzie's birthday is on the 4th, Gianna's birthday is on the 10th, Melissa's birthday was this past Monday and next Monday will be Nia's birthday." Abby replied, pretending to intentionally forget Andrew's Birthday.

"Um....i thought there was one more?" Melissa asked.

"Yeah." Kelly agreed.

"Nope, that's all the birthdays that's in the month of June." Abby quickly said as they all changed the subject.

The next morning, a clock alarm went off, waking Andrew up as he was in a tanktop and walkaround pants and went to see what day it was and a big smile hit his face because it was the 17th and it was a special day that day.

"Today is June 17th and that day is my birthday and i've turned 22!" Andrew stated, then when he got ready for the day by putting on green shirt and orange pants, it took him and hour and he passed the time by watching TV and at 12:00 PM, his cell phone rang and he picked up.

"Hello, there."

"Hi, Andrew. how are you doing?" Melissa said on the other end of the phone.

"I'm doing nothing, Melissa. What are you up to?"

"I'm headed to the dolphin mall with Maddie and Mackenzie, we're gonna meet with the other girls and the moms, would you like to come?"

"I'm all in!" Andrew answered, then he left the house 30 minutes later, he got in the car with Melissa, Maddie and Mackenzie and they drove to the Mall, it was huge and was a two level enclosed mall with stores all around, theater and a food court.

"Coming to this mall never gets old." Andrew said as he looked at the mall and it's wonderful atmosphere that it brought

"Girls, moms, do you all know what today is?" Andrew asked with a big grin on his face, hoping that the girls remembered his birthday because he noticed that they have been talking about other things.

"ALDC day?" Maddie asked.

"Take out the trash day?" Brooke added.

"Sports day?" Paige asked.

"Uh....National chips day?" Mackenzie replied. Her answer got snickers from the other girls as Andrew just rolled his eyes.

"If you need me, i'll be headed to the movie theater to see the latest film." Andrew stated as he got up and left as the girls and their moms high fived.

"All Right! he didn't suspect anything, now to complete the final phase." Kelly said, relived that he didn't suspect anything, then Holly pulled out her phone and called Abby.

"Abby, he didn't suspect a single thing." Holly snickered.

"All right, let's get ready to complete the final phase." Abby stated as she hung up.

Around 3:30 PM, Melissa dropped Andrew off at his house and then he entered and saw Abby's car, which signaled that his mother was visiting, Abby was given a key to his house from him and as soon as he entered, he saw Abby just sitting in the kitchen.

"Hi, mom."

"Hi, Andrew. How was your day at the mall with the girls and their moms?" Abby asked as Andrew walked in and sat on the recliner.

"It was good. Mom, do you know what day it is?" Andrew asked, hoping that his mother would not forget his birthday like the moms and girls did.

"Yep, it's your typical friday, nothing special."