Chapter 4: Fourth of July fun

The fourth of July had just arrived and Andrew was getting up from his sleep and it was 8:00 AM, he had a big smile on his face because it was his favorite day because Abby would take him to watch the fireworks when he was a little boy and go to bbq's as well. Andrew made his bed as he was feeling energetic on this day and then headed to the kitchen to have breakfast, then jumped in the shower and after putting hair gel on his hair, he put on some shorts, t-shirt, men's boat shoes and a button up short sleeve shirt and then after having some breakfast, a knock was heard four hours later around noon.

"Coming!" Andrew called as he headed to the door to see who it was and when he opened the door, standing at the doorway was Abby, Maryen and Broadway Baby.

"Hi, Mom. Hi, Grandma." Andrew greeted the two women that he called his heroes and idols because he made it with their help and love and they both hugged him.

"Hi there, Andrew." Maryen greeted.

"Hi, grandma." Andrew replied as he let them in and closed the door, and then he got on his knees and petted Broadway Baby, the dog wagged her tail in reply and she'd bark excitedly whenever she saw andrew. "Who's a good dog?"

"You love that dog more than you love me." Abby playfully whined as she rolled her eyes at seeing her son play with Broadway Baby as they came in with the steaks, hot dogs and burgers for Andrew to cook on the grill.

"I love you all equally."

"We love you too." Maryen smiled, they know ways to make each other smile when one of them was feeling down.

Two hours had passed and Andrew was wearing a kiss the cook apron as Chloe, Christi and Clara were the next ones to arrive, after them were Brooke, Paige, Kelly and Josh as they brought some sodas to put in the cooler. Next to arrive was Nia and Holly, then came Gianna and her mom, Kim and next to arrive was Maddie, Mackenzie and Melissa. Brandon and Nick decided to come and then an hour later, a bell was rung.

"Come and Get It!" Andrew called, which signaled that the food was ready and then everyone all grabbed plates and put the food they wanted on it. Mackenzie grabbed some chips as Andrew and Maddie both chuckled.

"When it comes to the chips, Mackenzie

"Holly, can you hand me that whipped cream pie?" Abby asked, Holly then handed her the pie and sneakily walked over to her son with a grin on her face as Andrew was talking with Brandon and Nick about the upcoming football season.

"Who do you think will win the super bowl this upcoming NFL season?" Brandon asked.

"I say the Miami Dolphins!" Nick predicted.

"I like the dolphins, but they need talented players that can take them all the way. So if not the dolphins, i'll say the New York Giants." Andrew predicted as he got up and bumped into Abby. "Hey, mom."

"Hi, Andrew. You've got a little something on your face, can you close your eyes for me so i can get it off?"

Andrew looked at her suspiciously, the last time Abby asked him to do that, she threw a water balloon and it hit him. "Ok, whatever you say." He then closed his eyes.

Abby then brought the pie out and pushed it in his face as everybody laughed their heads off from seeing the dance teacher shove a pie in her son's face as she started laughing.

"Excuse me while i get this pie off of my face." Grumbled Andrew as he walked to the house and to the bathroom to wash off the pie that was pushed in his face as Abby continued to snickered.

"He looked cute with that pie in his face, didn't he?" Kelly giggled as she ate the hamburger.

"He sure did." Gianna added as she looked at him and ate the shish kebab and thought to herself. "He's so cute, handsome, independent and strong. A great catch for women and hopefully we can have a life together."