Emily (Pt. 2)

"Come one step, step. Okay I'm gonna open the door and your gonna sit on the couch got it?". He smirked at me and held himself up against the wall.
"I'm okay Babydoll, kinda groggy and you'll have to help me remember some things tomorrow". I helped him in an went to the kitchen and wet a rag and handed him the water.
"Your a fucking idiot cook". I dabbed the blood off his lip and he winced. The door to our flat opened and in walks effy and Fred's
"I mean yeah just come in?".
"That's why you gave me a key right besides had to make sure you alright". I grabbed effy by the arm and dragged her in the kitchen.
"None of you help me get him out of there but you here to check on me?! What the fuck is going on with you effy?". She looked at me angry and rinsed the cloth and rinsed before handing it back to me. I rolled my eyes and took it from her over hearing cook and Freddie as we returned.
"I fucking love her Freddie and nothing good ever happens to me. Until her...". Cook looked up at me and smiled. Again I rolled my eyes and dabbed underneath his nose
"You know we covered for you but they do know it was you cook". Of course they do
"Who fucking told?". I smeared right at Freddie.
"About 20 different people cam". Effy rubbed my shoulder. And I relaxed a little bit.
"So what's that mean?".
"You gonna tell her mate?". Freddie looked at cook and I looked between the both of them.
"Okay, Cameron please don't get mad, but this may effect the drugs to". I was furious!
"What the fuck cook what do you mean! How does this effect us our plan!". Effy and Freddie looked confused but let us argue.
"Look let me go tonight I'll be out in the morning. Book everything we need okay?". He got up and went to his dresser. Look here take this it's a fake but it'll get me through the airport". He handed me a passport and a new wallet with a fake ID as well.
"Cook did you plan this?". I was fuming! He pulled me to him and kissed me deeply.
"No. Not the fight but I was serious about going away with my girl". He followed Freddie out the door. But I wasn't staying here while he did this alone! I followed the boys and effy was right behind me.
"Ohhhh no you don't! Nooope nope nope! You think I'm gonna let you walk into a police station by yourself?! Are you this dumb tonight Cookie!". He smiled and Freddie snickered.
"You owe me 20 mate!". Cook look defeated but kissed my head and let me and effs get in the back seat. I was shaking like leaf the entire time but I grabbed effy a hand and squeezed her when I felt like I was gonna lose it. She just smiled and nodded. It's like we were kids again. When we pulled up I started to cry. When we piled in it got worse they told cook to put his hands behind his back and next thing I knew his face was on the floor and a knee was in his back.
"STOP YOUR HURTING HIM!". I tried to get to him but both Freddie and effy grabbed me.
"I suggest you calm down. Give it a couple hours and he'll be free to go". I nodded and pulled myself together and sat on the bench effy kissed Freddie and she sat next to me.
"You didn't have to stay ya know". She smiled and judged my shoulder.
"Shut up I missed you and I needed time anyway". She shrugged and I started to feel sleepy 2 days no sleep. I laid my head on effy and she patted my hair. A couple hours later I was woken up to some drunk lady rambling. But when I looked up there was my cook!
"Cookie!". I sprung up from the bench and nearly tackled him to the ground
"Hey there lovely". I kissed him but we were interrupted by a throat clear.
"Well, James your mother bailed you out provided you stay in her care till the trial if you should violate these terms you'll be sent away till your trial got it?". Cook nodded and set out his ankle they locked it and he kissed me one more time.
"Listen babes, book everything I mean it. Set it up for 3 weeks. But tonight I need you to stay with effs okay? I'll find you tomorrow love I promise". I felt defeated but I understood when I was about to walk away cook grabbed my waist linked his hand with mine.
"Nope I'm walking my girl out". He smiled and out the doors we went when we got to his car cook kissed me one more time and got in. Me and effy linked arms and she kissed the top of my head.
"It'll be fine Cami you worry so much!".
"I know, but effy I really love him. I have to help him can you help me?". She looked toward the street and looked at me.
"I don't know Cami I've been fucking up lately..".
"What do you mean effs?".
"I'm seeing things again.. hearing the voices". I stopped her and grabbed her arms.
"Effy how many drugs have you and Freddie been doing?".
"Cameron that's not why we've fucked in every room of the house already his my bliss!".
"Effs.. what's the house look like?". She didn't say a word so I already knew.
"Okay. You don't have to say anything just listen, this happened last time. You know what happens when you do to much effy you need to take care of yourself to!".
"Cameron, you're one to talk selling drugs! Really?".
"Okay fair point. But effy I love you to fucking pieces you need me I'll drop anything for you!". She locked my neck in a head lock and rubbed her knuckle in my hair.
"I know love, same for you now welcome to the mess!". She opened the door and she wasn't kidding I made my way to her room and texted cook.
To: My CookieMonster 🤤🍪
I miss you baby, I'm gonna help Emily in the morning so please call me tomorrow!! I love you Cookie ♥️ you and me forever?
I laid there and found an old bottle effy had stashed under her bed bottoms up?
Cooks POV
"From: My Babydoll💖✨
I miss you baby, I'm gonna help Emily in the morning so please call me tomorrow!! I love you Cookie ♥️ you and me forever?"
I don't know cameron. I fucked up and I can't tell her now. I can't all I can do is hope she listens to me if I can run and she can help me I can be with her forever.. that's all I want. I pushed my brother over and grabbed my phone. She doesn't know anything about Naomi..
Cameron's POV
*Bzzzzrrp*
From: My CookieMonster 🤤🍪
You and me dollface forever? ❤️ I love you too darlin more thank you know. Be careful tomorrow yeah I'll call you when I drop my little brother off.

Wait? Little brother? I wasn't mad just confused I curled up and pulled the cover over my head when I woke up. I made my way to Naomi's house. Emily was walking out when I was almost there.
"EMILY!". She looked at me and nodded her head in the direction she was walking I ran and caught up to her.
"Emily! Stop I can't breathe!". She slowed down and linked arms with mine but kept a fast pace. What the fuck is going on!
"Come on cameron you need to meet someone". We stopped for a quick second and made our way to the boarded up club.
"This is her". Some guy nodded and we made our way into the club everything came flashing back but Emily kept pulling me. I stopped at the pole and touched it before Emily dragged me to the roof. Along with the boy she sat on the ledge with him and I was right behind her sitting watching.
"I made this for her it's a secret". He unlocked it and handed it to emms
He looked at me and glared
"I know you hate me because I sold them to the person responsible but I tried..". I started sob and Emily explained further.
"I'm so fucking sorry I thought it was for her..". Thats when we finally heard
"EMILY! EMILY!". Naomi of fucking course
We turned away from her but Naomi chimes in again.
"COME HOME EMILY COME ON LETS FORGET ABOUT IT REMBER!". She tried but emily turned away and I turned with her. It was a flip book of a secret love Naomi had with her. The last page she felt trapped.. with Emily... I looked away and glared at Naomi who was already in tears.. when I looked back Emily was standing on the ledge the wooden box hitting the ground below her. He walked away and I was in shock not again..
"EMILY PLEASE!". Naomi was shouting
"Everything could be over in a second and you gave it away you threw us away why would you do that?!". She thre the comic and I grabbed her arm and helped her down I held her right arm and she stopped in front of Naomi and smacked her. I stopped and look Naomi dead in the eyes
"Fucking fix it". I ran after Emily and before we exited the club all we heard was
"EMIIIIILY!!!!".. was all we heard at the bottom of the stairs
"Emily your staying at our flat okay?".
I helped her back to my flat and made her promise to stay there till I found Cook she smiled as I offered her cloths food a shower whatever. I even left stuff out for her and showed her where the food was. But I need to find cook..
I locked the dead boo behind me just in case and called cook.