Katie (cameron pt. 2)

I woke up to effy pounding on the door
"Times up! Out!". I rolled out of her bed and rummaged threw her old cloths till I found my old pair of shorts and and old tank top I left for her. I slipped them on little smaller than I'd like it to be but I rolled cookie off the bed and he pulled his jeans back on.
"Fuck it's to early where are we going?". I slouched to the end table and groaned. Another knock.
"Effy fucking stonem! Tell me to leave again I'm gonna kick your fucking ass!". The door opened.
"It's me.. you two can stay in the shed for the night yeah?".
"We don't need your pity mate". I smacked cooks chest as he pulled his shirt on.
"Thank you Freddie I'll find us somewhere to stay tonight but a nap in a quite place sounds nice". He smiled and me and cook made our way to teddies back yard. We tried to keep quite but by the time we made it to the shed we heard music blaring. Cook peeked into an old window and bellowed threw the back yard. I followed and finally made it to him.
"Cook what the fuck!".
"It's not even our shed anymore it's fucking Karen's shes In there partying up!".
"Okay come on". I pulled him down to Naomi's and snuck him to the back while I rang the front. No one answered. I waited near the porch till Naomi fell out vodka in had. Jesus Christ.
"I know Emily will fucking hate me but you need to hide him for a day or two. Please Naomi! Effy kicked us out and I have nothing to go on and to help him please!". I started to cry because I was actually scared.
"Cameron what are you doing? It's our mess Cook always thinks of something yeah?". We saw a car pull up and Naomi just left me..
I felt hopeless I end to the alley and whistled for cook. He saw me and my tears and I saw the anger.
"It's fine babe, we need to get to the flat. I'll find someone to hide you while I pack everything.. you know I still have an emergency money.. I'm booking a hotel for us". He tired to rebuttal but I took off before he could stop me. I called katie..
"I know you hate me but I need help katie". We made it half way down the street and Emily ran toward me
"I'm busy right now and I don't hate you yeah? Meet me later". She gave me an address and we met Emily as I hung up the phone.
"Why is he out?".
"Because your bitch of a girlfriend won't stash him!". Cook grabbed my wrist and squeezed it a little. I relaxed and looked Emily and wiped my face.
"It's not your fault I'm sorry. I just need a day or two to find somewhere else to put him..". Emily looked at me and kissed my cheek.
"Fuck her, I have a key he can stay till you find somewhere else!". I started to cry even more but they were happy tears finally Someone saw the pain I was feeling.. she let me and cook and and showed him to the pull out couch she pulled the curtains so no one could see in.
"If Naomi comes back before us tell her to fuck off and it was Emily's decision". Cook smiled and nodded at Emily, I kissed him for a second before we left.
"Emms, thank you". Cook was serious and I blew him a kiss behind Emily. He smiled and we made our way out Emily locking up before we left. Cook and me have and agreement. He knows he stays away till we're out with a crowd. This gives Emily and I time to pack up the flat and god knows what else.
"I scratched your back you scratch mine yeah?".
"Anything. I swear just one more little favor?". I pinched me fingers close and smiled at her. She stopped for a minute but smirked.
"Fine it's gonna cost you more now though love!".
"Deal! I need to pack all of cooks Shit for now and later pack mine". She looked at me confused but we continued to my place.
"Emily, if I pack my stuff up now with his and just abandon the flat. They'll know I'm hiding him and running two and then I'm everywhere, that can't happen. And cook can't know okay?". I unlocked the door and we made our way in.
"Wow, cleaner than I thought, no offense".
"Some taken. But I like shit clean, start on the bottom drawer when you get to the top call me". I pointed Emily to cooks dresser and made my way to the bathroom to collect our extra stash.
"Why can't I go through the top?".
"Sex toys, all our kinky shit you really wanna imagine that?". She cringed and I laughed.
I'm lying it's our actual stash of weed and MDMA and maybe a little coke and Ecstasy. But hey cook like when I fuck like a pixie on acid. I grabbed all our pictures together and left only evidence of me in the house. Emily called me 15 minutes after I was into cleaning.
"Okay I have bleach in the living room, I don't think cooks been here but don't touch the living room, come in here and wipe everything down and then we're done I swear". She looked at her phone and smiled at me.
"It's easy getting shit done with you". I smiled and made sure she wasn't looking while I pulled out the drugs. And cooks decoy undies I stuffed them into my bag and zipped it up and grabbed the rag from Emily's hand.
"Were done here, now what did you need me to do?".
"A dinner with Katie and I and my family. No one supports me and Naomi. I need someone on my side, even if you think like them..". I stopped and pulled her arm back.
"Excuse me that does that mean? Did Naomi even tell you we made our last year? So if anyone supports you to it's me asshole!".
"That's not what I meant cameron! And what do you mean you too made out! What the fuck!".
"Shit she never told you. We hung out after cook and effy were hooking up I kissed her because I was drunk and lonely it wasn't her fault".
"That's what I mean cameron you think like cook and Naomi now, always covering for someone can't you just admit that they fucked Up? Why are you trying to put the pieces back together?".
"Isn't this you're house? We can talk about this later". She smiled as I noticed and when I walked in it was an ambush.. her family including katie who looks beyond pissed. Fuck my life.
"Well now that your here and brought a friend I guess we can eat now". Her mom cold and hurtful without even trying.
"Well I'm cameron I'm effys cousin?". I tried to say lighting the mood her moms eyes darted up toward me a fake smile on her face. We sat and ate and I listened to them bicker and finally I had to interrupt.
"If I may, Ms. Flitch, but if you act this way for your daughters heart I don't blame her". Katie kicked me under the table I flinched and rubbed my shin. Her mother looked at me at me and told me directly
"With all do respect dear, I don't know where you come from but family is closer here". Emily sneered but katie finally spoke.
"She's our friend mum she's helped us".
"Helped what did you're sister to the path of homosexuality? And you think it's okay katie!". Her mother hates met already I felt Emily grab my index finger. I said nothing but kept eating.
"Sometimes I like to dress like a girl, does that make me gay?". I laughed and her mom just looked at me. Oops. The argument got worse and both the girls stormed off, Emily threading to move out.
"You can't do this ems stay with Katie".
"Ems can't stay katie". She hugged Emily and left. I knocked and tried to talk to katie.
"I thought it would work but it didn't it doesn't matter you can go cameron. I need to rest for work tomorrow anyway". I walked over and hugged her and kissed her forehead.
"Call me when you're ready, I know you have an appointment and I'm going with you". She looked at me confused and I pointed to her mirror. She wiped her face and just nodded. I walked back to Naomi's and Emily was no where to be found. Cook was sleeping and I just curled up next to him. I didn't mean to wake him up but I did.
"There you are dollface, where you been?". He kissed my forehead and I held onto his cheek. I kissed him lightly and he looked at me worried.
"I wanna leave cook, we need to get as far away as possible". I was so overwhelmed lately I just couldn't hold it in anymore I started to cry and cook just held me and rubbed my back.
"It's just me and you cameron, and I love you. I'm not going anywhere". I feel asleep in his arms. Just a big ball of nerves.