Cookie

"Babydoll! Tell me those tickets are booked!". God his voice makes me melt.
"Not yet cook I'm looking for you where are you!". He sighed and gave me the address. I stopped before the cab came and checked on Emily she was sound asleep. When we pulled up to the gates I made the cab driver stop so I could walk the driveway. He had way more money then I thought..
I knocked on the door and no one answered door beep nothing. I tried the door and it opened..
"Cook? COOKIE!". I stepped in and heard a voice call from a long way away.
"In here!!!". I followed till I found I women in her rob above a bunch of day old pizza.
"Who are you darling? To pretty to be the maid". Insult automatically.
"No I'm actually looking for James?". She turned and looked me up and down.
"Ahh okay I get it now. Word of advice my son is poison he'll chew you up and spit you out to die think about that darlin". I glanced at the picture behind her and heard loaded steps on the stairs. Cook thank fucking god! But wait small person?
"Mom, I see you met my girl cameron, don't be stupid either she's the one I love so don't fuck with her Kay?". She put her hands up In defense and cooks little brother sky rocketed around the table.
"Cook! Is this her!". So hyper but so cute. Cook picked him up and held him above his head for a second before putting him down.
"Cameron, this is my little bogger of a brother, paddy". His brother looked at me a ran at me and jumped into my arms.
"Are you going to be my new sista?". I hugged him and kissed the top of his head
"We will see but I definitely hope so". He jumped out of my arms and back to the counter to get some pizza.
"Well aren't you all cozy then". His mom interrupted I forgot she was even here.
"Paddy get dressed!". She hissed like a fucking snake basically. He looked between me and cook and cook chased him to the stairs
"Now then cameron is it? What exactly are you're intentions with my boy?". Cook stood in front of her and was angrier than I've ever seen.
"Leave her alone alright? I know the drill and I'll be out of your hair anyway Kay?". She smirked and a man came into the room and was eating pizza over what I could assume was cooks moms boobs.
"She's a pip ain't she loveliest think I ever painted". I nearly barf as he stared and ate his pizza cook dragged me to his room thank god!
"I'll book everything tonight okay?". He looked at me still sad but tried to smirk. Somethings wrong...
"Good. Walk with me to take paddy?". I nodded and he was at my side kissing me and laying me back on his bed. I pulled him closer and the door latch opened Cook Popped up and pulled a shirt over him and in walks little man.
"We gotta go cook!".
"Alright buddy we're right behind you". Me and cook made our way to the school and little man threw a fit
"I wanna go with you guys! Why can't I go!". Finally cook figured it out and asked which ones.
"That one. That one, no not that one that one!". Cook stepped forward but I got in front of him.
"Let me". I grabbed paddy's hand and walked straight up to the boys.
"Hey!, this one don't Okay? Or else". I looked back and nodded toward cook and cook just shook his head no I patted little man and told him to meet us by the same tree when schools done.
"What'd you say to them?". I wrapped my fingers into his and pecked his cheek.
"Nothing to serious, we need to come get him though". He smiled even bigger and stopped and wrapped one arm around my waist and grabbed my face kissing me.
"I fuckin love you!". We walked to the college so cook could apologize to JJ I don't think he knows what he actually did or how bad he actually fucked up but I'm not gonna fight him today. When we walked in everything went silent I went and stood with effy.
"Jesus's Jay I did that?". JJ just looked at cook and nodded
"I'm sorry mate really I am". Before cook got to try and hug him and actually apologize. Professor blood came in. Fuck!
"You need to vacate the premises now!". Before cook could dig a hole deeper I grabbed his arms started to push.
"We were just leaving!". Cook stopped me and turned around.
"Fuck you mate!". I grabbed cook again but professor blood pulled out his mace. Little did he know he not only maced cook but me as well. I grabbed him till we made it out the doors and finally hit the railing.
"JESUSE FUCK COOK!". I was pissed I kicked the railing and punched the locker. Cook grabbed me and lead me down the stairs and out the door.
"FUCK! I'm gonna fucking beat him down the stairs then back up them!". Cook stopped me and grabbed his water bottle.
"It'll burn more for a second okay just bear with me please baby!". He threw the water on my face and I couldn't help but scream then came effy and Freddie to the fucking rescue!
"I got her cook". effy tilted my head back and threw milk in my eyes causing the pain to go down.
"Thanks effy". I wiped my eyes knowing I look like hell Cook looked even worse. He looked at me and laughed and I couldn't help it I had to let it out too. Effy and Freddie were laughing at how ridiculous we both looked but cook and I had to hurry off to his lawyers. I sat in the waited room for what felt like hours I did manage to get all the makeup off my face and see all the redness but nothing prepared me for seeing Cook so pissed off and determined.
"Fucking assholes! Everyone is always out to get me!". I grabbed his wrist and squeezed it and he slowed down
"Cook your scaring me please calm down. I'm here with you what'd he say?".
"I have to plea guilty or if I go to trial I'm fucked".
"I sense a but coming on..".
"But people at the party also say they saw me sell the girl the drugs so I have to plea for that to..".
"How long cook?". He looked down and didn't say anything.
"Cookie...".
"Cameron it doesn't matter me and you are getting the fuck out of here before any of that happens alright?".
"And how do you plan to do that if your a wanted men cook? Your name may have changed but you can't exactly slap a wig on yourself..".
"Cami?".
"I have a plan but I'm staying with you tonight cook". I gave him my serious face and he backed off and we headed off to some weird house I've never seen before
"Wait here, right here please". I nodded and watched as the guy cook beat the shit out of answered the door I didn't hear everything but enough to know it didn't go well.
"Cook...".
"Just come on I know that piece of shit didn't know anything!". I grabbed cookas hand and laced his fingers in mine.
"Where to now?".
"My mum may be sober and have a few ideas". We headed into a disaster zone I could already feel it. By the time we found cooks mom I felt so uncomfortable.
"Awh come on come on! Look at my master piece the greatest thing I've created yet!". Me and cook looked at a cluster of names with a bunch of just stuff. But one name popped out to me "Freddie Sinclair". Cook must have noticed to because by the time I looked up he was full out panicking he managed to tangle his foot up and when I tried to pull the cord from him it ripped out of the wall and sent lights bursting. Cook got up and ran out and I ran after him.
"Cook! COOKIE!". I found him at the end of the street getting sick.
"Fuck! Don't run out on me like that come here". I rubbed his back and ripped his mouth with my sleeve.
"Come on we don't have to talk about t yet let's just get you home before you get in even more trouble". He nodded and formed a weak smirk for me. I can't wait to get him the fuck out of here.