S

The bell at the top of the door rung as I entered SKZ cafe.

Everything was beautiful in there. The floor was wooden, the walls were cream and the furniture and the table tops were colorful. Wow.

" Oh.. do we have a customer, come here please.." I heard a voice calling at me, coming close I saw that it was the same person who was at the club who ordered the food.

He seems to like chicken a lot, his apron has a chicken leg printed ontop of it.

"Oh.. Areum, right?" He said looking closely at me.

"Yes, how do you know?" I replied instantaneously.

"Jisung talks about you a lot.. Oh... I mean come here sit down, my name is Woojin". He said and it left me kind of devastated.

He talks about me to his friends?

"You must be wondering what I'm doing here, so.. all of us friends, we own this small cafe, we come here whenever we're free. It's basically in the name of our friendship. Don't worry none of us is actually that poor to be working at a cafe.." He said, chuckling at his own comment.

Wow, the level of friendship is commendable.

I haven't actually ever experienced the feeling of being freinds with someone. This is new.

I smiled because I felt warm, I felt safe.

Above all I felt at home.

"Oh! Areum, you're here" I heard an overly excited Hyunjin approaching me, followed by Jisung who looked at me a little shocked.

Why does he look shocked? I brainstormed whether I wore something weird, but no I just dressed up a little appealing because obviously, it was my first day at work. Not to forget I put on some makeup,

Because, why not :)

"Hey!!" Hyunjin held his hand out for a handshake.

It would be so weird to leave him hanging, eventhough I felt really weird to shake his hand. Why am I like this? I managed to push my hand into his.

Just then through my peripheral vision I could see Jisung staring at our hands intertwined.

A shiver went down my spine as I felt his cold gaze on me.

" Umm.. hey, Hyunjin." I replied releasing my hands from his and smiling slightly.

Then I turned over to look at Jisung who stood at my right.

"What's up Areum" Jisung asked and came in for a hug.

WTF.

WTF.

WTF.

Han fucking Jisung. Back off, Omg. Don't. I can't breathe. Omg I'll faint.

All these thoughts flooded my mind but my body didn't follow my mind, instead it followed my heavily beating heart and hugged him back.

His hug felt like a whole new world. It was so warm. I was suddenly reminded of the urge I had a day before, the urge to hug someone.

I think God heard my prayers and he replied to them in the form of Jisung.

Jisung's POV:

Oh my God.

She's a masterpiece.

She looks beautiful today, especially because she's wearing that smile of hers.

But why is she smiling at Hyunjin? Why isn't he letting go of her hand? Should I beat him up?

Jisung. Get a hang of yourself. Be a man.

I suddenly felt angry. But then she turned to look at me and she smiled.

Her smile. Damn, all of my anger just went down the drain.

My body functioned along with my heart and systematically pulled her into a hug.

Wow. How the hell did I do that?

"You do have some guts Han Jisung." I heard Chan hyung whisper into my ear as he brushed past me. I felt my blood rush to my cheeks.

Why am I so possessive about a girl now? A girl I've met recently, why does my mood depend on her?

And she's probably the first one to make me feel these weird unfamiliar feelings, like my stomach churning whenever I look at her. Or the world around her being illuminated by her outstanding presence. Or falling to sleep thinking about her and waking up to have her as my first thought.

This is really weird.

Whenever she's around me, I feel healed.

Her innocence. It drives me crazy, She has no idea how flusterred I am whenever I'm around her.

And that day when she sang... i think I fell for her voice.

It's as if she's the missing piece to my puzzled life.

Maybe she's the reason behind the sudden urge of living I have gained in the passed few weeks.

Maybe Hyunjin was right.

Maybe I've actually fallen in love.