O

I sluggishly pulled my phone out from the back pocket of my denim jeans.

Everything was spinning in my vision, as I struggled to maintain my conciousness.

I opened the contacts and scrolled for Hyunjin's.

He was my last resort, because I denied to die now. I didn't want his help, I needed it.

"Hello? What's up Ji?" I heard Hyunjin through the phone.

"Ugh.. Hyun- Hyunjin.. plea- please help me.."

I gasped for air, as I felt the sharp pain in my chest. It was as if someone was tying a rope around my thorax and tightening it by each second. I struggled to breathe.

"Jisung! Oh my fucking God! Where are you! Hang in there, I'll find you! please-" I heard these last words.

And the pain soon ended, my vision started going blurry as the phone fell out of my hand and shattered hitting the ground.

Followed by the phone was I, who came crashing to the ground.

Emptiness surrounded me as I lay there on the cold street.

Please Hyunjin, hurry up.

A few hours later

Opening my eyes, I stared into complete whiteness.

For a second I thought I was in heaven, but then I heard Hyunjin panicking.

Honestly, this was the first time I was happy to wake up, alive.

"Oh my God! Jisung, you asshole! You scared the shit out of me. I thought you were dead lying on that street!" Hyunjin screamed, dry streaks on his cheeks, apparently because he cried.

If I don't survive, I will ask God to increase Hyunjin's lifetime, because this guy here deserves to live more than I do.

I interrupted him by gripping his hand.

He stopped ranting and looked at me. I gave him a warm smile to assure him that I was fine, even when I wasn't.

"I didn't die-" I said trying to sit up, as he helped me up.

"Shutup!" Hyunjin said as I pulled him into a hug.

And this huge baby started crying in my embrace, his sobs were quiet, as he forced them inside, but he gave in and cried out loudly.

"Bro.. calm down, I'm alive. If you cry now, you'll be at a loss of tears on my funeral" I laughed, earning a cold glare from Hyunjin.

"Don't say such things, or I'll kill you before your time comes." Hyunjin said.

BAMM!! The door flung open revealing a pair of chestnut eyes filled with tears.

"Mom.. uh- what are you.. I'm totally fine mom.." I stuttered as Mom approached me. Her eyes were blood shot red.

Damn, why'd I have to faint again?

"Umm.. I think I should leave you guys alone.." Hyunjin said , I glared at him and signaled him to come back because I knew that Mom would get mad at me. But that bitch.

He left me in the dungeon.

"Mom.. I can explain.." I was interrupted by her coming forward and cupping my cheeks followed by her warm hug.

It was such a magical moment. I realized how much I yearned for her warmth. I wish I could sleep in her embrace forever, without any disturbance.

"My precious baby.. You don't know how worried Mom was for you." She said as she wept.