E

Hana stood up, brushed the imaginary dust off of her knees and ran.

I saw Hyunjin suddenly stand up from his seat and soon he made his way out of the room with a worried expression plastered to his face. He didn't even listen to Sir Jeonghan calling out at him.

I don't know why but i felt the urge to follow them. I stood up to leave but somebody grabbed my hand.

"Where do you think you're going?" Sir Jeonghan looked at me sternly.

How embarrasing is this?

Just then Jisung rose from his seat, pulled my hand from Sir Jeonghan's grip and started walking towards the door.

"Excuse us for a bit." He replied to Sir Jeonghan.

How is he always able to protect me in such embarassing situations?

Is he my Guardian Angel?

That's fictional shit Areum -_-

His warm hand wrapped around my cold one. I felt my ribcage tighten around my lungs as if I was struggling to breathe.

How does he always manage to make me feel this weird feeling?

"Umm.. Jisung you can let go now.." I replied just as I realized my palm was getting sweaty.

He looked down at our hands intertwined and then looked up at me.

"Oh.. I'm sorry I didn't notice.." He stuttered jerking his hand away.

"Thanks again.." I told him rubbing the back of my neck.

"Oh.. that, nah, it's nothing. Now come on let's look for Hyunjin and Hana" He said trying to avoid my gaze.

We ran a few blocks outside MIC.

There stood Hyunjin, holding Hana in his embrace. They were intertwined with one another as Hana's head was buried in Hyunjin's chest.

Hana was shaking in his arms?

Oh no fuck she's sobbing.

This actually was a beautiful moment. Even though I wasn't in Hana's position but I still felt warm looking at someone consoling her. I suddenly felt the urge to hug someone, to vent it all out.

What does it feel like to be consoled?

"I'll probably never know..." I whispered to myself.

"Did you say something?" A confused Jisung stood close to me trying ot figure out whether I was talking to him.

"No, it's nothing , let's go and talk to Hana.. " I was just about to make my way towards them but Jisung gripped my arm.

My breath hitched. Why does he always do this to me?

"Let them be. They'll be fine, let's get out of here." He looked at me smiling.

I nodded and we made our way out of the area.

Soon we reached the lamp post where I first saw Jisung. Where we first met.

He reached out for his pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarretes. He took a cigarrete out and placed it between his plumb lips.

But he didn't light it. Why though?

" Jisung,, if you don't mind, may I ask you a question?" I asked in a sweet way.

"Ask me two " He replied smiling widely. His smile is honestly one of the most beautiful one's I've seen by far.

"What kind of cliche' is this?" I said pointing at his cigarrete.

" I knew that you'd ask this question. So, I do this because I wanna know how it feels to have death around the corner. Basically, to get used to.." He stopped in between his sentence.

I just stared at him, waiting for him to complete his sentence.

"Let that be, you tell me about yourself and umm.. your dyslexia. How is it now?" He threw questions at me.

"Umm.. that, yeah I've had it since I was born and umm.. well I stopped studying because it was difficult for me. The only thing I want to and can do is sing, so I came to MIC.., but now I don't have a job so.." I was telling him about my life but he interuppted me.

"About your job, there's this cafe down town it's called SKZ cafe. I work there so you should come along tomorrow." He said with a reassuring smile.

"You think I'll do fine there?" I asked sadly.

"Don't worry, I'll back you up." He gave me his million dollar smile once more.

Looking at him, I automatically started smiling. It's been a long time since I've smiled so widely, I probably looked like a lunatic but I felt like it.

"By the way.. Areum, your smile suits you a lot. Wear it often." Jisung said, now looking into space leaving me struggling with my inner self which was squealing at his comment.

"Thanks.. that's the first time someone has said that to me." I replied smiling shyly

" I'm really lucky to be your first then." He said.

My insides are demanding an outbreak, but not here. Nope.