U

Areum's POV:

"Jisung! No!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I tried to grab his hands.

Both of us stood at the edge of a cliff. He was looking at me with those endearing eyes.

His eyes, they had that depth.

The depth in which I wanted to get lost, forever.

"I'm so sorry, Areum..." He said cupping my cheeks.

I felt his cool hands venture the curves and edges of my face, just as if he was trying to memorize it.

"Jisung, please don't!" I pleaded, tears flowing like a cascade down my cheeks.

"This is our destiny, Areum... In another life, we'll meet, and if we don't, then I don't want that life... I'm happy with this ending to our love story, atleast I'm with you.." He replied with a sad smile painted across his face.

"No! No! This can't be- plea-please! I beg you!" I screamed, loud cries escaped my mouth as I gasped for air making wheezing noises.

My ribcage was tightening around my lungs, I felt that if I held it in any longer I'd combust into ashes. Pain was the only emotion associated with this encounter and I realized how reckless of a mess I had become as every part of my insides started to hurt.

He kept stepping backwards, facing me.

I felt the deficit of breath as my inhalation time grew longer and exhalation time, shorter. I gulped and faced him with flooded eyes, still hoping for a reasonable answer until my voice cracked with pain.

"No! Stop! I'll die without you! " I hollered feeling as if my world was breaking apart, leaving me behind in a bottomless pit which had no end and no beginning yet no desires.

He still kept smiling.

I went closer to him and grabbed him by his arm. He gently tugged the strands of hair that had fallen on my face, behind my ear.

"Remember when you told me that my smile suits me a lot?" He whispered leaning forward until our noses touched. Tears filled his eyes.

"Yeah..-" Muffled cries followed.

"Well...I guess you gave it to me." He smiled.

He leaned forward and attached our lips. As I felt the warmth of his lips against mine, a tingling sensation took over my whole body, shivers ran down my spine like they never did before. My heart got tied in a knot, and butterflies almost ruptured my stomach.

This was the feeling I gained when I was with him.

He gave me feelings no one else could.

After a brief but beautiful moment of our's we parted.

I still regret we hadn't.

"Because All of Me-..." He said.

"Loves, All of You..." I sobbed helplessly.

And just as I let those words escape my mouth, a tear slipped out of his eye.

He smiled.

"I love you, Areum.." With these last words he fell backwards releasing his hands from mine, His smile still intact.

~

"NOOOO!!!" I sat up screaming in my bed.

Tears painted all over my face. I was panting so heavily that I thought I'd go unconcious any moment.

My hand reached my heart which was pounding crazily inside my chest. It ached so bad, that I couldn't breathe. Sweat trickled down my neck and forehead even in the coolest atmospheric conditions.