A

JISUNG'S POV:

"Hwang Hyunjin?" Sir Jeonghan called out.

"Present!" replied my best friend who sat right next to me.

"Han Jisung?"

"Present." I replied with a soft smile plastered to my face.

"Jisung, you look really happy today? That's very unusual of you." Hyunjin asked with a sheepish grin.

" Bro, why wouldn't I be happy, I'm finally pursuing my dream of making music. It's not just my dream, it's my passion." I replied proudly.

"Kim Areum?". Sir Jeonghan called out, skimming through the class.

"Absent..." He whispered to himself marking it down on his attendence register.

BANNNGGG!! The door flung open, revealing a heavily panting girl. She wore a pastel blue cropped hood, with a pair of black high waisted, ripped jeans and some nude converse. Her chocolate brown hair fell neatly over her shoulders. Everybody was watching her until she turned crimson red.

"Tardy!". Sir Jeonghan said sternly, making her jump out of her skin.

Her eyes shifted from Sir Jeonghan to her feet and then met mine.

I could see the adrenaline having its effect on her causing her pupils to dilate. It was just for a split second and again she looked down and rushed into the class as Sir Jeonghan asked her to get seated.

"First day and tardy. Interesting." Hyunjin smirked.

I elbowed him asking him to shut it. I could feel her embarassment being radiated off of her as she passed by me to slump into the chair behind me.

Weird.

~

Hello! Guys imma name you guys 'Bolts' , because my sign is a thunder bolt.

I hope you liked this chapter. Vote please!!!

Love y'all!