F

"Han Jisung, I would like to listen to what you've prepared for us today." Sir Jeonghan stated eyeing the cigarette guy.

Han Jisung. Okay.

He looked at Sir Jeonghan with a confused expression but then quickly stood up. All I could see was determination in his eyes. Everybody stared at him, waiting for him to show his talents.

He had this confident aura, that all girls would fall for.

Not that I did, but yeah.

He cleared his throat and took a deep breath.

Then he started singing.

"What would I do without your smart mouth,

drowning me in and you're kicking me out,

You've got my head spinning, no kidding,

I can't pin you down."

Mind blown.

Han Jisung is a legend.

His eyes skimmed through the room, making eye contact with all of the other students over there.

And then his eyes met mine.

I stopped breathing.

" What's going on in that beautiful mind,

I'm on your magical mystery ride,

and I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me but

I'll be alright..."

He continued staring into my eyes while singing, my cheeks felt like they were burning as I looked into his eyes which held a blazing fire.

"My head's under water, but I'm brea...."

He paused still staring at me.

"Kim Areum-shi... I think you should go to the restroom..." He said with a worried expression, coming closer to me, taking a handkerchief out of his pocket.

"Why?" I asked confused and flustered by the sudden closeness.

" Your nose.. uhm.. it's bleeding." he whispered lightly not to make it very obvious, but everybody was already staring at me.

Nice job Areum. He's probably thinking I got a nosebleed because of him. Nice.

I mentally cursed myself on my way to the restroom. That was pretty embarassing. But hey, I got flustered okay. What'd you do if a stranger stares at you so passionately.

Eww...no thanks.

~

I think I'd die if I met Jisung, let alone having a nosebleed.

Who else can relate?

xoxo

Please vote bolts! Let's get this ff somewhere atleast.!