CHAPTER 40

"Vicky." breathed Levi. She was wearing a loose cotton t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans looking so simple, so ordinary and yet inexplicably breathtaking.

"Hi dear!" said Mrs. Walters happily. "My son can't stop talking about you."

"Mom," said Levi weakly hoping against hope that she wouldn't say anything too embarrassing.

"I can't believe it. My little boy is all grown up." said Mrs. Walters merrily oblivious to her son's discomfort. "When he was six he liked a girl and he gifted her a snail. She cried all day and never spoke to him after that. Then when he was twelve he asked a classmate to prom and she got ready and waited and waited for him, but he got the stomach flu and couldn't make it. Then when he was thirteen he got stood up by his date because she thought he wouldn't like her---"

"MOM!" groaned Levi wishing he could drown himself inside the hospital blankets. Vicky bit her knuckles to keep from laughing out loud.

"So you can see he's got very little experience and he does stupid things." continued Mrs. Walters. "Thank you for being patient with him. He's actually a nice kid."

Vicky grinned. "Yes, he is Mrs. Walters. He does do stupid things. But thankfully we can fix most of them." she said. "Oh, I almost forgot why I accidentally eavesdropped on you guys. I actually came to give a message. The doctor says Dad and Levi can be discharged today."

"Thank God." sighed Levi. He didn't know how much of this imprisonment he could take.

"That's great!" said Mrs. Walters standing up. "I'll just check with the doctor. You kids stay here, I'll be back in a few minutes."

With that she left the room, leaving Vicky standing by the door.

"So," started Levi trying very hard not to stare. She was beautiful. Her hair was left open, her face freckled and devoid of makeup. She must have left in a hurry...she hurried to come see them. It made his stomach lurch when his eyes landed on her pink lips. He shook his head to keep from thinking further.

"So." she said waltzing her way in and sitting very close to him on the bed. "I hear you don't have much experience. That's not true is it?"

"I..." said Levi mesmerized now by the way she was playing with the strings of his hospital gown. "I dated a few girls. Fifteen and sixteen were good years for me. I grew taller and got some muscle."

"I'm sorry I took so long to get to you. You do realize you are mine now?" she said possessively, drooping her eyelids as she swerved in to steal a kiss.

Levi had never been more willing to kiss back in his life. Her lips moved slowly against his own, before he ran his hands through her hair and crushed their mouths together passionately.

Her hands started to wander, as did his. He slipped his tongue into her mouth, earning a little squeak from her and then a moan of pleasure. The sound alone could drive him over he edge. But he was lucky. He could see her, feel her, taste her and hear her. She was in his arms right now. He had his whole world in his arms that very moment.

He loved her so much he couldn't put to words. She loved him just as much. And their bodies understood.

Their breaths came in harsh pants and for a moment there Levi thought they were completely alone. He devoured the feel of her body pressed against his, her trust in him, her sweet smelling hair drifting up to his nostrils, tickling him slightly...

Reluctantly acknowledging the painful bulge between his legs, he gently broke the kiss.

 It would be a nightmare to explain to the nurse how the sheets got sticky.

"Vicky?" he said blushing slightly. "We should stop."

She was still disoriented from their make out session,but nodded when she understood why he wanted them to stop.

"I---sorry." she said blushing fire engine red as she regained her senses. "I've never ... I didn't... "

He tried to ignore how adorable she looked and how incredibly kissable her red, slightly swollen lips were right now. He felt his lower member give a twitch and he cursed under his breath. A cold shower was what he needed right now. A very cold shower.

"It's just, I haven't been with anyone before and I ..." she tried to explain but he cut her off with a chaste kiss.

"Shh," he said huskily kissing her forehead. "I know."

He understood why she was feeling shy and why she was apologizing.

"That kiss, you, everything is perfect." he said with a hint of a smile. "Honestly, I didn't ask to stop because it didn't feel good. I stopped because I'm getting hard."

It took her a couple of seconds to register what he said before she blushed an even deeper shade of red. Her eyes darted away and she pouted slightly as she tried keep from staring at the obvious bulge under the sheets. Yes, she was curious, and flattered. Sue me.

Hell it was her first time. She was allowed to be inappropriate and horny.

Meanwhile Levi desperately forced himself to think of unsexy things to calm himself. His grandmother doing somersaults, David wearing a tutu, Axky doing ballet...

There was a knock on the door and the doctor came in for a final check up.

Apart from a smirking Levi, no one noticed Vicky as she rushed to the washroom to fix her top and hair.

***

"That bastard is making out with my daughter." said Axky angrily as soon as they reached home and Vicky retired to her own room.

"Yes, they are dating. It's kind of a given really." said Paula calmly as she set down some items on the counter to start dinner with. "You kissed me on our second date."

Axky pouted. "Yes, but that's not the same thing. I married you."

"How do you know Levi and Vicky won't get married?" asked Paula admiringly looking at the fresh cilantro and mushrooms. She could visualize a soft creamy pasta for dinner.

"That obnoxious brat as a son-in-law?" groaned Axky. "Why? Why does Vicky need to date anyone. Can't she just be a little girl who studies and works and grows and stays with her parents?"

Paula smiled. "I know you love her Axky. but love has to be less restricting. We need to let her live freely. We can only support her."

"I hate that you are being rational about this." he said with a scowl.

"Levi isn't such a bad guy. He's serious about his work, he respects Vicky and cares about her well being. What else can you ask for?" she said extracting a plum pudding from the refrigerator and giving Axky a slice to ease his pain.

"But...fine. It's better than her dating some of the other guys you see on reality tv." he said shaking his head.

Paula laughed. "You have to trust your kids after a point." she said. "Now come on, finish your pudding. You'll feel better."

He nodded and took a big spoonful of pink pudding into his mouth. Sighing in contentment he agreed with Paula. It was his daughter's time to figure out what she wanted from her life and it was his time to relax.

Not that he would miss out any opportunity to cock block Levi given a chance though.

A/N: How did your parents react when you first started dating?

Thank you for reading!

Sending you lots of love,
Andy