Stop the Apocalypse

Eden's POV*

"He's here" I said to Gabe. "Go... help the pagans get out. Make sure they are safe okay?" He nodded and flew to go help. I waited in the ballroom for Lucifer. It was me, Kali, Baldur, and the Winchesters. Then he entered covered in blood. I guess Gabe wasn't fast enough. "You've made quite the mess Luci." I smiled at him. He smiled at me too. I walked up slowly and hugged him. I held on for dear life and he hugged me back. When we pulled away he stepped back and took a good look at me. "Lovely as ever sister. Sam, Dean. Good to see ya again." He smiled at them less sincerely then his smile towards me. "Baldur.. Don't" I heard Kali say. Oh no what was this roach planning? "You think you own the planet? What gives you the RIGHT?!?!" He shouted. "Sister I know how you feel about death but....common." I looked at baldur. "I do hate pagans." I said. That was all Luci needed he walked up to Baldur and ripped out his heart. "Nobody gives us the right... we take it." Luci said darkly letting Baldur drop dead. This pissed of Kali causing her to erupt in flames and try to attack Luci. I didn't hesitate. I snapped my fingers and took away her powers. She was nothing now. I would have killed her if Gabriel didn't have a thing for her. Gabriel walked over to the Winchesters and whispered something. Then he handed them something I didn't see. Then  he turned and appeared next to me. "Luci I'm home." He said sarcastically. "Boys. get Kali outta here. Sit Luci... Let's talk." I said.

"What would you like to talk about?" Luci said through a sarcastic smile. "The only significant thing that seems to have happened since i've been...away. The apocalypse." I said. "Why? Why do you want this? Why are you so fixated on destroying our father's creation?" I asked sadly. His face softened a little for a second but then went back to stone cold. "Creation...It's flawed. Humans are nothing but abortions, They're just a pile of cockroaches. And father wanted me to bow to them. When I didn't. Dear old dad wanted me killed... but you stopped that. Michael betrayed me. He was going to kill me if you hadn't stepped in. He killed you!" His eyes started to tear up. He was so broken. So lost and betrayed. He just wanted everyone to feel the pain he felt. "This is the only way Eden. In order to make sure your safe. To make sure everything is good we have to start from scratch. Michael has to die... He is part of this disease we have to cut out of our fathers creation... This is the way Eddie. The only way." He said grabbing my face. He wanted me to understand. I do. I understand his motive... but I do not agree. "I love you brother. And I do understand. Truly I do... but you're wrong. and I can't let that happen." I told him giving a small sad smile. "I understand sister... You're too good...you wouldn't betray family. Even if they are scum. I'll respect that. But I'm doing this for you. You'll see... It'll be better when I'm all done." He smiled stroking my cheek. "Lucifer... You're my brother and I love you but you are a great big bag of dicks!" Gabriel said. Lucifer turned to gabriel. "What did you just say to me?" Lucifer hissed. uh oh not good very very not good. "Look at yourself! Boohoo daddy was mean to me so i'm gonna smash up all his toys!" Gabriel said sarcastically. "Watch your tone." Lucifer said darkly. "Play the victim all you want but you and me... we know the truth. Besides Eden... Dad loved you best. More than Michael more than me. But then he brought the new baby home and Eden had a new obsession. And you couldn't handle that. So all this is just a great big temper tantrum. Time to grow up..." Gabriel spat. "Gabriel if you're doing this for Michael-" "Screw him... If he were here I would shiv his ass too!" "Gabriel!" I said in a low warning voice. This was escalating too quickly. "YOU DISLOYAL-" "Oh I'm loyal... To them!" Lucifer looked confused. "These so called gods?" Gabe shook his head holding out his angel blade. "To people Lucifer....People." Luci stalked closer. "So your willing to die for a pile of cockroaches. why?" Lucifer asked. "Cause dad was right. Eddie over there was right. They are better then us." "They are broken, flawed, abortions!" "Yeah damn right their flawed... but a lot of them try. to do better. to forgive. Eden was the only one of us who could forgive. I've been riding the pine for a long time. but i'm in the game now. And I'm not on your side or Michaels... I'm on theirs...I'm on Eden's." Gabriel said strongly. "brother don't make me do this..." He whispered. I panicked. "Nobody makes us do anything Luci..." I said almost as a warning. "I know you think your doing the right thing Gabriel but I know where your heart truly lies." Lucifer said. After he said it I noticed Gabriel behind Luci. IT'S A TRICK. "NOOOO!!!" I yelled but Lucifer already knew he was there. He turned around as quick as lightning and turned the blade around on Gabriel. "Here..." Luci said finishing his earlier thought. please be a fake please be a fake! "Don't forget you learned all your tricks from me little brother." Lucifer whispered. "LUCIFER DON'T!!!" I yelled racing towards them. But he did it anyway. He twisted the blade. Gabriels face was a mixture or fear, sadness, and betrayal. Gabriel let out a horrific scream. His eyes and mouth erupted in light. I had nightmares about what I was witnessing but nothing could have prepared me for the agony I felt. My scream of horrified pain filled the room. Tears sprung from my eyes as I watched My brothers wings burn to charcoal on the floor. Lucifer stepped back from Gabriels body with tears in his eyes. I ignored him and flew to Gabriel.  I cradled his body like he was still a small child. "Nonononnono Baby Gaby you're gonna be okay. I'm gonna fix this! I'm gonna make it all better! your gonna be okay! your NOT gonna die!" I whimpered through my sobs. I have never felt such agony in all of my existence. My eyes glowed blue as I tried to heal him. But nothing. NO NO NO NO this is not happening. Father wouldn't let this happen ITS A TRICK it has to be a trick. any minute now Gabe is gonna get up with some wise ass comment and we are gonna go out for candy. It's a trick it has to be. My body shook violently with sobs. "Eden... There's nothing you can do.... Common Eddie let's go." Lucifer said crying too. He grabbed my arm and lifted me up softly. "No no no I can fix this. I'm the goddess of life. I can bring him back. It's all gonna be okay!" I cried trying to get out of his grip. "E-Eden let's go... he's gone." I turned to look at Luci. "You killed him." I said quietly. Not with anger. I was not angry. I was hurt. I was in so much pain. It felt as though my heart had been ripped in two. "go......please...I'm not angry. and I don't hate you... just....leave me be." I dropped back down to Gabriel. I placed his head on my lap and fixed his hair. Lucifer nodded his head and left. 

This is not the end. I will stop the apocalypse. I will bring my family together again. And when I sit on the throne of heaven, as the true heir, I will have the power of my father at my disposal. I can bring Gabe back. I will bring back. No need to cry. I will fix this. Just like I will fix everything else. First things first. I have to stop the apocalypse. Then we'll go from there. It will be okay. I am gonna make everything Okay....