Luci I'm Home

There he stood...Lucifer. He hadn't noticed me yet. Before either Castiel or I could say anything he snapped his fingers and we were surrounded by a ring of Holy fire. He stood watching us. "Lucifer" Castiel growled. "So I take it you're here with the Winchester's... Who's you girlfriend?" Lucifer asked staring at me. I wanted to cry. I wanted to fall down and cry at the evil I see in front of me. It was the mark's doing. I could have handled it. It was my job to hold the key that locked Amara up. But father wouldn't have it. And Lucifer paid the price for it. "She's no one... we came alone." Castiel said robotically. Lucifer smirked at him, "loyalty? Such a nice quality to see in this day and age. Castiel right? Castiel I'm told you came here in an auto mobile. What was that like?" Castiel looked confused. "Uh... slow...confining..." Cas answered. "What a peculiar thing you are." Lucifer marveled at Castiel. "What's wrong with your vessel?" It was only when Cas mentioned it that I saw Lucifer's vessel was burning out. "Yes Nick is wearing a bit thin. I'm afraid... he can't contain me forever so..." Castiel took a big step towards the flames. "You are not taking sam Winchester. I won't let you." Lucifer eyed him. I watched carefully. "Castiel... I don't understand why your fighting ME. Of all the angels. I rebelled I was cast out. You rebelled you were cast out. Almost all of heaven wants to see me dead. And if they succeed guess what your their new public enemy number one. We're on the same side like it or not so....why not serve your own best interest which in your case just happen to also be mine." Castiel looked at him with defiance. "I'll die first." He responded. "I suppose you will... why though? Why follow Michael's heaven...He. He is the true evil. You were friends with HER I know you remember HER... Michael killed HER. Shoved a lance straight through her chest and for what? So they could punish me? Michael is the devil...not me." I knew he was referring to me but he never said my name...not once. The demon Meg walked in and they started talking about the Winchesters. "Well Castiel we have some time... time to change your mind." Cas just glared at Lucifer.
It was then I heard the Winchester's prayers... they were screaming. Joe and Ellen are dead. I know Castiel hears them too. "Cas!!!" He looked at me. I snapped my fingers and the holy fire died completely. Lucifer stood in shock. "Go... help the Winchesters... I need to speak with Lucifer alone." He looked at me with hesitation. "That is an order Castiel" I said more forcefully. With that he flew to go help the Winchesters. Now I was alone with my brother.
I turned to face him. My broken little brother. "Hello Lucifer." He looked at me utterly confused. "How'd you do that" I didn't answer I just looked at him. His wings were burnt and torn to pieces. He must have been in so much pain. I know my wings look similar. They haven't fully healed... just like his. "Do I know you lady." He took a step towards me. "I've gotten that question a lot lately. Who are you? What's your name? Do I know you? Over and over again. They see me. They just won't believe me... I've missed you little brother." He stiffened. "Michael?" He asked cautiously. I laughed. A real laugh. "No. Not Michael. I am Eden" his eyes glowed red. "LIAR!!! Don't you speak her name you are NOT worthy to speak her name!!!" He ramped. He grabbed me by the throat and pinned me against the wall. "I told you they never believe me..." I smiled at him. Then I let my eyes glow blue. I pushed him off of myself with ease. "This is all my fault and for that I am sorry." I began to cry. Man I have been crying a lot lately. "It was because of me Father placed the mark on your arm, it was because of me father left, and it was because of me this whole thing with Michael began. A-and for that I'm sorry Luci... I am truly sorry." I saw tears fill his eyes then his eyes switched from sad to angry. "You lie! My sister is dead! Eden is dead! Michael killed her!" He screamed. I wanted to run up and hug him. Assure him that it was me and that I was gonna keep my promise...that it was gonna be okay. But I knew he'd never let me. I'm a stranger to him. He doesn't believe me. "I'm not lying... I'll prove it... before the fall. You and I had a secret Luci. A secret spot that not even Dad knew about. I created it. It wasn't in heaven or hell or earth. Dad found out of course but didn't tell anybody. He placed his experiments there. Leviathans and monsters. He took our secret place and turned it into a zoo. We never told anyone about purgatory... It's me Luci. I'm back." I cried desperately trying to get him to believe me. When I looked into his eyes I saw it. The hope. He believed me. After that it was the same as the others. Lots of tears. I told him where I was and what had happened. He explained his side. He pulled me in close just like Michael and Gabriel did before him. Then came the impossible conversation.... "please stop this... there doesn't need to be an apocalypse!"
"I can't loose you again Eden I just can't... Michael killed you once. All because of the humans...that's why I have to protect you... this time I can save you. You have to understand you'll forgive me for this. This is the only way to keep you safe....that's why I have to do this." And with that Lucifer broke my neck and I was fast asleep.

TIME SKIP

I woke up hours later. Oh no Luci what have you done...
the colt didn't work thank dad. But Lucifer released the four horsemen. Castiel helped the Winchesters escape. Damn I hate those bitches. Pestilence, war, famine, and death. Each more terrible then the one before. Lucifer escaped. He's gonna go through with it. If Lucifer acts Michael WILL retaliate with full force. We will have an apocalyptic war on our hands and there will be nothing I can do to stop it. I love my brothers.... but I WILL stop this. Even if I have to give my life to do so.