Hammer of the Gods

Eden's POV*

It was raining cats and dogs. We could barely see the road. There was a detour a few miles back and nothing was this way for miles except for one motel. "There's a motel off the next exit. Let's just stay there the night and be on the road tomorrow." Sam suggested. We were all very tired so we agreed. This place was off. It was so much nicer than any place we have ever stayed before. But it was in the middle of nowhere. Something was wrong. We walked up to the front desk. The man behind the desk looked so familiar but I couldn't place my finger on his name or where I knew him from. "Busy night?" Dean asked as the man behind the desk viciously typed away. "Any port in a storm I guess." He smiled politely. "If you could just fill this out." The man slid some papers across the desk. "Sir it looks like you got a shaving nick there." The man smiled handing Dean a tissue. It was only then I noticed Dean was bleeding a little. How the hell did that happen? "Hey you got a coffee shop around here?" Dean asked. "All you can eat buffet. We have the best pie in the tristate area." He smiled. NOPE officially don't trust this. I'm getting a weird vibe and I don't like it. 

We were at the buffet. I had a small plate like sam. Meanwhile Dean was making a plate big enough to feed a small baseball team. There was one lady Dean tried to flirt with. I feel like I know her too. I know I don't like her. I don't remember why though. I couldn't place my finger on it. I don't like this place. I have a very very bad feeling. Sam seems to have the same feeling but Dean says we need some rest. And of course we listen. I still don't like it though. The room was nice but our neighbors were....loud. Newly weds. Then something weird happened. There were two loud bangs on the wall. It was with such force that the bricks in the wall moved. We raced to check on them but they were gone without a trace. The only thing left in the room was her wedding ring. I WAS RIGHT something is totally going on. We went to the creepy front desk man but he just said they checked out. He brushed up off. He was super creepy. Then weird crap started happening all over the place. An elephant in a hotel room and the desk guy disappeared. Then everybody else was just gone and the doors were locked. What is happening? Oh maybe Eden was right! Oh no Eden you just are on edge calm down and take a break. Well screw you Dean-o I was right. We found all the other guests in the fridge but we were caught and brought into a big meeting room.

Then I saw their names. Ganesh, Odin, Kali, Baldur, Baron Samedi, Mercury, and others. Oh crap. "Pagans" I hissed. These guys have stolen credit for me and my father's work for centuries. I hated all pagan's. All they were were false gods. I hate them more then I hate the horseman, more than I hate Demons. Not to mention they were eating poor humans. "Ladies and gentlemen our guests of honor have arrived." Baldur smiled. Oh we are soooo uber boned.  "In all my centuries I never thought I'd see this. This many gods under one roof." Baldur continued as everyone sat. Oh he has no idea. "Alright before we get to brass tacks some ground rules... no slaughtering each other. curb your wrath. oh and keep your hands off the local virgins were trying to keep a low profile here. Now we all know why we are here. The judea-Christian apocalypse looms over us I know we've all had our little disagreements in the past but the time has come to put those aside and look towards the future. Because if we don't we won't have one. Now we do have two very valuable bargaining chips... Michael and Lucifer's vessels. The question is what do we do now?" Baldur finished. No way that BOY is running the show. My money is on Kali. That is one manipulative bitch. Then the "gods" started fighting over what to do with us. The boys tried to leave... dumb move. Kali shattered a chandelier in front of them. "Stay!" kali said forcefully.  "We have to fight... the archangels the only thing they understand is violence. This ends in blood there is no other way... It's them or us." HAHAHAH These cocky sons of bitches really do think they deserve a seat at the table. A piece of MY GARDEN. They don't deserve to negotiate with my brothers. I want them all dead. "With all due respect ma'am we haven't even tried talking to them!" Mercury offered. Oh the greek wants to talk. I have a few choice words for you olympus! Kali choked him for interrupting but then stopped. I was about to reveal myself and smite them all to oblivion. Then I felt the presence. Gabriel was here..."CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!" He yelled making a big entrance. Thank dad!!! Now this will be fun. "Gaberi-" Sam started but Gabe took their voices. Oh I see... They don't know who he is. "Sam...Dean... always wrong place worst time with you muttonheads huh?" Gabe smiled. "Loki" Baldur spat. HE'S PRETENDING TO BE A PAGAN. Trickster. Always tricky I guess. "Baldur...Good seeing you too. I guess my invitation got lost in the mail." Gabe smirked. "Why are you here?" Baldur asked. woah what was going on there. "To talk about the elephant in the room....No not you... The apocalypse. We can't stop it gang.... But first things first." Gabe turned to us. "The adults need to have a conversation... check ya later." He said before raising his hand and sending us to our room. I went with it and went to the room to wait for Gabe.