Homecoming

Dean's POV*

When we got to Bobby's place I left the girl in the car, because knowin' Bobby he ain't gonna believe it's me. I was right the second he saw me he tried to gank my ass with a knife "woah woah! Your name is Robert singer your wife was possessed by a demon YOUR ABOUT THE CLOSEST THING I HAVE TO A FATHER!" I said frantically trying to get him to believe me... he still didn't. So I had to slit my damn arm open with a silver knife. He finally believed me after soaking me with holy water. When he asked what do I remember I took him out to the car I stole and pointed at the girl. "Her" was all I said. "I tried callin' Sammy's number it was disconnected. He's not....." "he's not dead as far as I know" then I found out not only had Sam gone off on his own but he wasn't contacting Bobby at all. Sam apparently didn't want me salted and burned cause he was gonna "get me back home". Damn it Sammy... what did you do? I tracked Sammy's phone to ponyac Illinois.

We got there and the door was answered by some hot chick in her underwear. Sam came around the corner and looked shocked? Then part two of people I love tryin' to stab me. Once he was convinced it was me we hugged it out but something didn't make sense. The chick left and we started questioning him about the deal he made. He apparently didn't make the deal... but if he didn't pull me out than what did?

After I brought the chick from the car we sat down and decided to go see some psychic. When Bobby left to make the call sam asked me the one question I was most terrified to answer "what do you remember from Hell?" The truth is I remember all of it... every second of pain... everything I did to the girl who was laying silently next to me... I couldn't answer truthfully so I just said, "nothing...must of blocked it out." But i knew better I remember it all.

We had a four hour drive ahead of us when I found out something unforgivable...sam.messed.with.BABY!!!