Apocalypse now

Eden's POV*
My brother is free. Lucifer is out of Hell. I should be happy but he is reeking havoc. Castiel is dead. I can't talk about it... right now we are in a hotel room doing research. We have to find my brother I can talk to him and stop all this madness. We had just turned off the news when we heard a faint knock on the door. When we opened it up there was a small blonde girl. She gasped at Sam. Her eyes were wide. "You okay lady?" Sam asked. "Sam is it really you?" She said in a shaky voice. She put her hand on Sam's chest and sighed. Dean and I shared a confused look. I mouthed "what the hell" and dean just shrugged his shoulders. "And your so firm" she giggled. I was holding back a laugh. "Uh do I know you???" Sam asked. "No but I know you... your sam Winchester. And your...." She looked over at dean and stopped "not what I pictured" I put my hand over my mouth to contain my laughter. Dean smacked my arm and glared at me. "I am Becky. I know everything about you guys. I've even written a few.... anyway mr Edlund told me where you were." We all perked up at that. "Chuck?" Dean asked getting up. She turned to me and she stopped breathing her eyes went big. "Oh my gosh you're...... you're her" she whimpered. What the hell is up with this chick. I gave her a tight awkward smile. "Anyway chuck sent a message but he's being watched. Angels! He had a vision. The Michael sword is on earth the angels lost it it's in a castle on a hill of 42 dogs" what is this chick talking about. Granted I've been in Hell a while but I'm pretty sure that wasn't English. Then she got creepy again.
After Becky left Bobby showed up. "You weren't followed were ya?" Dean asked. "By who angels demons or sams new super fan." Bobby asked. "You heard?" Sam asked. "Eden told me" sam looked over at me and I gave a cartoonish smile. "Thanks a lot Eddie." Sam snarked "any time my sweet FIRM sam" I said in my Becky impression placing my hand on Sams chest. Dean and Bobby laughed and I mouthed "I love you" to sam causing him to roll his eyes and mess up my hair. We started talking about Michael's sword. He pointed to a painting of Michael. "That's him the toughest sonofabitch they got" they aren't wrong Mikey is legit. I should know I trained him myself. I miss him. He was my first brother I love him more than anything. He probably blames himself for my "death" I want to see him again soon. "He's the one who booted Lucifer's ass to the basement-" Bobby was cut of by Dean. "Hey Eddie you sure you wanna hear all this I mean... you just lost Cas maybe you should sit this one out." I knew Dean was just trying to be helpful to truly protect me but it was my brother  I'm NOT getting benched. Sam got sentimental and told Bobby about the seal. Bobby was pissed. Sam left.
The sword is in castle storage on 42 rover hill. We second Dean said it Bobby went berserk. No not Bobby demon! How did I not see! Talking about my brother really threw me off. The a bunch more demons came in. I was about to blast them all to hell but dean shook his head.... don't. The demon meg came in and started talking I pretended to be scared as a demon held my throat. Then I had enough. My eyes glowed and I killed the demon holding my throat I then killed the one inside of Bobby. And then I turned to meg. She looked terrified and I smiled. "Michael?" She asked petrified. "No... I'm far worse." She and the rest of her demons left very quickly after that.
We ran into Zachariah turns out dean is the Michael sword... who knew. Dean is Michael's vessel? Crap. They were hurting sam and dean I had to do something. "We know something... something that could change everything. Heal them and I'll tell you." I said to Zachariah. He stopped and sam and dean were fine. "Go on" he said. I walked up close and whispered in his ear. "Eden didn't die that day."  I whispered. "Your lying" he said terrified and angry and sad all at once. Just then Castiel appeared behind them and begun to kill the angels. "How are you alive?" Zachariah asked "The same way the Winchester's got on that plane... Eden lives. Does that scare you? It should... now go" he fled quickly. I ran directly into Castiel's arms. I brought him back. I was so glad to have him back.

Zachariah's POV*
I didn't know whether or not to tell Michael what I'd heard. If I was wrong he'd have my head. He loved Eden. He nearly died from grief when he killed her. He forced angels to search for years, centuries even to find her body but we never did. The war would be unimportant to Michael if he found out Eden may be alive. He would stop everything to search for her. He was created to protect her from the Darkness. When he killed her he lost all purpose. He was ready to kill us all. Just out of pure fury and grief. He threw himself into leading heaven and the perfectly sculpted apocalypse. Michael blames Lucifer for her death. Lucifer blames Michael. This is why there is an apocalypse in the first place. He can't know Eden is alive but if he found out I hid it from him he would kill me...painfully. I have to tell Michael.
I waited outside the throne room of heaven. Raphael opened the door. "What is it Zachariah" I was terrified. "I must speak with Michael immediately" he stepped aside and I walked in. Maps and books were scattered around in disarray. Michael didn't even bother looking up. "This better be damn important Zachariah I'm busy." I gulped down my fear and tried to act confident. "Well sir... I heard a rumor that I thought you would be interested in hearing." I stopped when he looked up. "Well go on then what is this rumor." I took a step back. "A few people claim.... some believe that....um....some have seen...." Michael began to get angry. "What is it? Spit it out!" He was walking closer to me and I began to panic. This was a very bad idea. Okay her we go.... "The Goddess Eden... lives." He took a step back tears filled his eyes. Then his sadness turned to anger "LIES! WHY WOULD YOU TORTURE ME SO? IF SHE WAS ALIVE SHE WOULD COME HOME! YOU SPEAK ONLY FALSEHOOD!" I was terrified "sir if I may be so bold....It was just a rumor." He froze his eyes glowed blue "GET OUT!" He yelled and I ran. I heard him. All of heaven heard him. He laid waste to the thrown room. That was a very bad idea.