In the Beginning...

In the beginning there was Chuck and Amara... until Chuck created another Goddess to live with them and he called her Eden. Eden was the Goddess of life and creation, Chuck loved her immensely. Amara grew jealous of Chuck's love for Eden and sought to destroy her. Chuck saw this and in order to both protect Eden and give the lonesome creation companionship, he created the archangels. Eden loved her brothers more than anything. There was Michael her protector first, then Lucifer her best friend, then Raphael the healer, and Gabriel her beloved troublesome little brother. They were fierce and ruthless but when it came to Eden they loved her like their most prized possession and would give their life for her. Eden was heart broken when they had to lock Amara away in order to protect her. Even more so she was heart broken at the mark that was on Lucifer's arm. It changed him as Michael predicted... Chuck ignored this change and created more angels. Then he created a garden just for Eden on a place he called Earth. On this Earth Chuck created beings that he called man and women. Eden loved her new garden and loved playing with the humans. Lucifer told Eden to be weary of the humans because they were flawed and broken. But she saw perfection through the flaws and loved them any way. Eden loved her life and all of Chuck's creations like her. Her life was perfect....until the day it wasn't.

Thx for reading!!! This is my first fanfic so please enjoy!!!