The Epilogue

Final Author's Notes and extra scenes / stuff will be published next week!

DON'T LEAVE YET!
———
"'Hey guys!' I said to the group, grinning widely. 'We saved the world!'"

I finished reading the sentence and placed the book on the front desk, looking at my fellow classmates.

"Not bad, Midoriya." Aizawa-Sensei said once I finished reading out the creative piece I wrote for an assignment we had. The theme was fantasy, and I decided to write a story about an elf boy and his best friends saving the world from an evil demon.

I smiled. "Thank you!" I said before returning to my seat, holding the book in my hand.

"Deku!" Uraraka exclaimed. "That was such a good story! Where did you get the idea from?" She asked.
I looked over at her. "I'm not sure... it just sort of... came to me." I said, trying my best to explain.
"Well, it was very good, Midoriya." Iida said. "I especially enjoyed being a strong knight, because I am a strong knight!" He said, over exaggerating his arm movements and pointing to the sky.

I smiled at everyone's positive responses until I heard growling behind me. I sighed, "What is it, Kacchan?"
He glared at me. "Why the hell am I friends with that freak?" He said, pointing to Kaminari.
"I don't know. I just thought you'd make good friends."
"Pft, yeah right. At least you had the decency to make me a king. King Bakugo, that has a nice tone to it." He grinned to himself and his own fantasies.

"I, for one, didn't enjoy being a prince." Todoroki said from his desk. "I wouldn't be experienced enough for that."
"Why not? I can see you fitting that role nicely!" Ashido exclaimed.
"I don't think so."
I sweatdropped. "Sorry about that."
"It's no problem, Midoriya." He apologised. "It's still a good story."

"Well, you guys can complain all you want!" Uraraka exclaimed. "I really enjoyed being a witch! That was an amazing story, Deku!"
I smiled widely at her. "Thank you!"

"Oi, one question." I turned around again to look at Bakugo. "Why the hell is the entire story in your perspective?"
Sero gasped. "Look at Bakugo using big words!"
"SHUT UP TAPE-FACE!" He hissed to Sero.

"Well, It's because he's the main character... isn't it?" Todoroki asked.

Everyone stared at him, and groaned loudly.

"LOOK WHO BROKE THE WALL AGAIN!" Mineta screamed. "AND YOU ALL COMPLAIN THAT I'M THE ANNOYING ONE!"
"Well, the people like Todoroki. They don't like you." Tokoyami said.
"I DON'T CARE! IT'S BECAUSE THE AUTHOR-"

As Mineta disappeared from our view, as though something were dragging him, we all facepalmed. Soon, he was gone and there was nothing we could do about it.

"Anyway... Why were Shinso and Monoma in the story? They aren't even in our class." Yaomomo asked, scratching her chin.

I sweatdropped.

The Day Before
"Hey! Midoriya!" A voice called from behind me. I turned around and saw Monoma.
"Yeah?"
"I hear you're writing a story for your class assignment." He said.
I nodded. "Yeah. I a-"

I suddenly couldn't move my body. That was when I realised Monoma never moved his mouth when he said his last sentence.

"Oh c'mon Shinso." He groaned. "I wanted to brainwash him."
"Whatever."

"..." I laughed awkwardly, ignoring the loud laughing coming from the hallway outside our class. "Let's not talk about that."

"Okay then... Well, can you believe it's already over?" Uraraka asked.
"Yeah... it feels like forever." I said, reminiscing on the past.
"Knowing her, the Author is probably crying her eyes out right now." She said.
"Obviously. During MS,MG she was crying her eyes out!" Sero laughed. "It was hilarious!"
"Speak for yourself." Todoroki muttered. "MS,MG was a nightmare..."
"Haha! You know, I think she's planning to make another story with you in it."

The look of dread on Todoroki's face was obvious. He hated being in these stories, but secretly, he also enjoyed it. I looked at everyone's happy faces as they laughed together about the past.

It may not be a perfect ending, but it sure is a great one.

And that's all we need.

The End