The Last Resort

"MIDORIYA! LOOK OUT!" I heard a voice scream from above me. I looked up and widened my eyes. But I couldn't react in time before a cannon ball flew towards me and crashed a couple metres away. The blast was strong enough to force me to fly back and hit my head on the ground harshly, causing me to lose consciousness.

-

"Midoriya!" A voice screamed. But everything was muffled up. Everything was black.

I felt something lift me up, but when I opened my eyes, there was no one around. In fact, there was nothing around. Just a dark abyss.

"Hello?" I called out, looking for my friends. "Is anyone there?!"

I ran around, trying to look for someone, but I just kept running in an endless loop.

"DEKU!" I heard a feminine scream and whipped my head around to see a surprised looking Ochaco. She seemed to be reaching out for something but stopped when she realised where she was.

"Ochaco!" I ran over to her but once again, I was getting nowhere. "Ochaco!" I screamed again, but she couldn't hear me. I continued screaming for her and she continued to be unable to hear me.

I eventually heard chattering from behind me, and looked over to see Kirishima and Bakugo arguing.
"Where the hell are we?!" Bakugo angrily yelled. "We were just outside three seconds ago! This is so fuc-"
"-I'm not sure. Is this AFO's doing?" Kirishima asked, looking around. "I don't seem to see anyone. Are they okay?"
"Who cares if they're okay. They can stand up for themselves. For now, we need to make it out of here."

I watched them. So am I the only one able to the others? If so... why?

"Because I'm here." A deep voice said behind me, startling me. I jumped and came face-to-face with none other than All Might.
"A-A-All Might?! W-what?! Here? How?!" I exclaimed, becoming a stuttering mess. "Oh my God, I'm a big fan- but you already know that? What? Where are we? Where's-"
"Calm down, Young Midoriya. You're in the scroll."
"The scroll? Like, the scroll-scroll? Like the one you're stuck in?"
"Yes. All For One was winning the battle, so I summoned you all here."

I gasped, trying to take this all in. "So... in the real world... All For One is still fighting?"
"Yes."
"And how long can we be in here for?"
"I'm not sure. But might I say, I really thought you could win this battle, but, I seem to have underestimated just how strong AFO has become over this past years..."

I gulped. "I'm sorry... I really thought the plan would work- it seemed to be working! I just... messed up..."

He placed a hand on my shoulder. "Don't say that, Young Midoriya! You came up with a great plan, and I'm proud of you."
"But that doesn't matter... AFO is still out there... and if we don't do something soon... he could... my mum could..."

I wiped the tears which had decided to form in my eyes. "Is there someone we can do to win? Or is it all hopeless..." I asked, sniffling.
"I wished it didn't come to this... but I have a plan... The Last Resort."
"Huh?"

Suddenly, a white mist grew around us, and one by one, all of my friends started appearing around us.
"W-what?" Jiro muttered. "Where are we?"
Ochaco gasped. "Deku! All Might?!" She exclaimed.
"Well I'll be darned." Tokoyami grinned. "You weren't lying."
"Midoriya-Kun. Where are we?" Iida asked.
"We're inside the scroll." Todoroki said. "Is that right, Midoriya?"

I raised a brow. "How did you know?"
"Well, it's the only plausible explanation. After all, how else could All Might be here? Last we knew he was stuck in that scroll."
"Very good, Young Todoroki." All Might grinned before clearing his throat. "I'm sure you're all wondering why I have brought you here." He said.

We all nodded.

"Well, the answer is simple. I want to help you." He smiled widely.
"And how exactly will you help us..?" Mineta asked.

He grinned. "Let me tell you a story..."

"Long ago, long before you were all born, there lived a society where everyone had supernatural powers. After a long time, people started to use these powers less and less, and soon, they began to fade.

When came my time, I discovered about such powers and decided to see if I could uncover their truth myself. Of course, my younger brother, Itsuki did not like that. But, he allowed me to leave anyway.

Soon, I had uncovered the truth myself and I came home, only to find that my brother had travelled himself and uncovered the dark magic rather than the good I had found. It had corrupted him.

And so, the two of us had a fierce battle.

At the moment before he lost, he casted a spell, turning the moon a blood red, corrupting every good soul in the world.

With no choice left, I banished him to the Hell World. The spell used to banish people to Hell is a cruel one, you have to use the love in everyone's heart. But I didn't care, I used it anyway, causing the good left in the world to turn corrupt.

I could never forgive myself after that, so I trapped myself inside that scroll, hoping that when the day came that my spell broke, and AFO came free, he would get rid of the cruel left in the world.

Soon though, I met you three, Young Midoriya, Uraraka and Iida. And for once, I saw the wrong I had done to the world. So, I set you three on a journey, to gather those who could love most in the world, and to trap AFO in the Hell World for good.

I see now... that I had tricked you, and I was wrong. So I wish to make it up to you..."

He looked down, and for once, his smile faded. "I wish you all could forgive me."

Everyone seemed to stare at him with sympathy and sadness. We were all speechless, well, all but one of us.

Bakugo scoffed. "Is that what you really think?"

All Might perked his head up, his smile returning. "What?"

Bakugo walked up to him and frowned angrily. "Is that what you really think? Do you think you placed this burden on us and that we hate it? Well, I'll admit, it fuck-"
"Language!" Kirishima yelled.
Bakugo growled. "It freakin' sucks, okay? But think about it. We finally have friends, even Todolonely over here."

If looks could kill, Bakugo would've been stabbed in the heart a million times and killed all over again with the look Todoroki gave him.

"So don't even dare say that. You made a mistake, but that's what makes you human. Now, you said you were gonna help us right? So just freaking do it already, I hate being sappy."

I grinned as Bakugo returned to his position beside Kirishima. So that's how you really felt...

All Might wiped away a single tear that rolled down his cheek. "That... WAS BEAUTIFUL YOUNG BAKUGO!" He exclaimed happily. "I got you!"

He all motioned for us to come to him, so we did. He held out his hand and a white glowing ball appeared.

"I'm going to give you the magical ability I found when I went on my journey. These are called 'Quirks'. Touching this glowing ball will give you a Quirk and send you back to the real world. Got it?"

We all glanced at each other and nodded, touching the ball one at a time. I watched everyone disappear in front of me, and soon, it was only me left. I looked at All Might and smiled at him.

"I won't let you down." I grinned.

"I know you won't."

I touched the ball and saw glowing particles appear around me, I looked back at All Might and smiled widely. "We'll stop him..."

"... I promise."