- Halloween Special (2018) -

A/N: oof... this is late...
———
"Deku!" Ochaco yelled from across the town.
"Oh, hey Ochaco. Where's Iida?" I asked, grabbing my bag of apples and walking up to her.
"Uh... I'm really not sure. He left earlier and asked me to meet him at this address." She handed me a piece of paper. It had a note written in neat cursive writing.

Dear whoever may be reading this,

Please meet me at the house on the top of the hill at 3am tonight.

Sincerely,
Yours.

I raised my brow. "The house on the top of the hill... isn't that the abandoned mansion?"
"I think so... but Iida told me to meet there so I guess we should." Ochaco shrugged.
"How do you know it was from Iida?" I asked.
"Well, Iida came over to my house and when he left I found this in my mailbox."
"And your sure it wasn't someone else?"
She looked at me with blank eyes. "Hm?"
"Whatever... I'll come with you. Okay?"
"Yeah! Sure!"

She skipped away to her house.
"Weird..." I muttered, heading back home.

That night I snuck out of the house and met Ochaco on her front yard.
"Hey." I greeted.
"Hello!" She smiled.

We turned around and started walking towards the hill where the mansions stood. We hiked up the surprisingly steep hill and saw an old, gigantic gate.
"A gate?" I mumbled.
"A gate!" Ochaco grinned.
"Hey, Ochaco. Are you okay? You seem to be acting weird..."
"Weird? What's weird? I'm not weird!" She smiled and skipped into the house.

I looked at my watch. 3:00AM.

I realised I had lost track of Ochaco.
"OCHACO!" I screamed, running into the house. But when I went in I couldn't find her anywhere. "Ochaco come out, this isn't funny..."
It was pitch black so I couldn't see anything around me. I kept stumbling and tripping over various objects, not knowing they were there.
"Ochaco... please it's scary in here." I shivered as a cold breeze flew by, making my spine turn cold. "Ochaco!"

I gritted my teeth as I walked into another room. I heard creaking behind me."Hello?" I called, whipping my head around. "A-anyone t-t-there?"
Suddenly, a white light flashed into my face.
"AH!" I screamed, rubbing my eyes. When the pain subsided I saw the face of Iida. "IIDA!" I screamed gratefully.
"Midoriya?" He mumbled. "What are you doing here?"
"What am I doing here? You invited Ochaco!"
"Invited... Ochaco? No I didn't. Hang on." He took something out of his pocket. "Did she get this letter too?" He showed me the exact same letter Ochaco had.
"Yes!"
"Weird... where is she now?"
"She..." I trailed off. "Hang on... can you say her name again..?"
"Ochaco?"
I gulped. "Iida... that's not you... is it?"
"What do you mean?"
"Iida never calls Ochaco by her real name... he always calls her Uraraka..."

I saw his eyes go dark and once I blinked he was gone.
"WHAT THE?!" I screamed and cried.
"Midoriya-Kuhn?" I turned my head around to see Iida.
"IIDA?!" I was about to hug him but I stepped back. "Are you the real Iida?"
"What do you mean, the real Iida?"
"Who are your best friends?"
"Well, you and Uraraka of course."
"And what happened when we were three?"
"Uhh... you fell off a cliff and broke your arm?"
"And..?"
"And you fell of the cliff because you tripped on a lollipop."
"THANK GOD IT'S YOU!" I cheered.
"Why, what's going on?"
"Something weird! We need to find Ochaco and get out of here fast!"
"Okay..?"

I grabbed his arm and began dragging him around the mansion. Somehow, we ended up on the second floor.
"Damn... where are we?" I said, pushing a door open.

I was met with big, beady eyes.
"AHHHHHHHH!" I screamed.
"AHHHHHHHH!" I heard something else scream.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed at the scream I heard screamed.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Something screamed at my scream because I heard something scream.
"AHHHH-"
"CAN YOU SHUT UP?!" Another flashlight glowed in my eyes as I saw Mineta and Sero in the room I had walked into with Iida.
"Midoriya!" Mineta cried. "So you were the one screaming?"
I nodded. "And you were the other person?"
He nodded and we both sighed. "Thank god-"
"AHHHHHHHHH!"

We all tensed up at the high pitched scream.
"S-s-s-should w-w-we g-go a-a-after it?" I shivered.
"I-if y-you w-w-wanna..." Mineta mumbled.

We slowly walked through the halls of the mansion, the floorboards creaking as we stepped on them. We opened the door to the room we heard the screaming from. It was pitch black when suddenly the lights came on.
Mineta and I screamed loudly.

"Oh thank god, the lights are on." A feminine voice said. I looked ahead of us and saw Yaomomo by the light switch.
"Yaomomo?!" Mineta and my jaw dropped.
"Thanks a lot Todoroki!"
"No problem." Todoroki jumped down from the ceiling. "You okay, Hagakure? That spider did give you quite a scare."
"I-I'm Fine." Hagakure shivered, clinging onto Todoroki's arm.
"Todoroki?! Hagakure?!" Mineta and I exclaimed.

"Oh, hello Mineta and Midoriya." Todoroki greeted. "What're you doing here?"
"I could say the same for you!" I exclaimed. "What were you doing?"
"Well, the lights were off." Yaomomo explained. "And it was getting dark so Todoroki and Hagakure went up into the roof to check what was wrong with the electrical cables when Hagakure saw a spider and freaked out. But we managed to get the lights on in the end. Anyway, what's your story? Why is it just you two?"
"Just us two?" I looked behind us to see that Iida and Sero were missing. "AH! WHERE'S IIDA AND SERO?!"
"Iida and Sero? They were with you?" Hagakure asked.
"Yes! And now they're gone! Today is so weird!"
"Weird, how?"
"Well to begin, Ochaco was acting weirdly and then she disappeared. Iida appeared then disappeared then appeared and then disappeared again! Sero appeared and disappeared and now you guys?! What?!"
"Come to think of it... I've heard this before." Todoroki muttered.
"Huh?"
"Every Halloween at 3am weird things happen at this mansion. First a demon disguised as someone you know will lead you into this house, then it will taunt you by showing you your friends over and over again and then having them disappear. This goes on for the whole hour of 3am until 4am comes along."
"What happens then?" I looked at my watch. 3:59AM. It begun switching to 4AM.
"Everything restarts."
"WHAT?!"

"Deku!" Ochaco gelled from across the town.
"Oh, hey Ochaco." I smiled. "Where Iida?"
"I don't know, he went over to this mansion this morning and handed this to me. I'm off to the mansion right now, here!" She handed me a piece of paper.
Dear whoever may be reading this,

Please meet me at the house on the top of the hill ASAP.

Sincerely,
Yours.

I smiled at the note and walked over to Mineta.
"Hey Mineta." I smiled.
"Hey Midoriya, where you headed?"
"Oh, I'm off to the mansion. Here." I handed him the note and watched his confused face turn into a possessed smile.

"Hey, Sero." I heard him say. "Here."

I smiled as I saw Sero walk to Yaomomo, and Yaomomo walk to Hagakure and Hagakure walk to Todoroki.

Together we walked over to the mansion.

What a weird, weird day.