Part Twelve

The girls spend an hour jumping across several different types of trampoline and Katya strategically manoeuvring Saffron away from the jousting upon her building suspicion of the cause of Trixie's vomiting that morning.

As soon as they get to the car with Saffron passed out on Trixie's hip whilst kata struggles with the keys, Katya cuts the tension that had slowly accumulated during their trip out.

"Trix." She says after securing Saffron's seatbelt and then her own. "Yeah, baby?" Trixie replies meekly, immediately knowing what the outcome of this situation would be.

"Are you pregnant? I'm not going to be mad if you are, we weren't even together before last night. I just want to know what's got you feeling so bad." Katya says sincerely, looking Trixie quickly in the eye before shifting her vision back to the road and traffic ahead.

Trixie starts shaking, her breathing becomes sporadic and it's immediately clear to Katya of the importance and the anxiety Trixie equates with this topic. Trixie's breathing continues to lack and Katya, having been through this before, has the situation under control.

"мое солнце, breathe. Come on baby I know you can do it." She repeats, knowing that the familiarity of the Russian pet names Katya has for her makes her calm whilst the unfamiliarity of the meaning keeps her mind occupied whilst she attempts to translate.

"я люблю тебя моя принцесса. я сделаю все возможное, чтобы ты снова почувствовал себя хорошо."

"Thank you, babe." Trixie says after 5 minutes of Katya's irreproachable switching of Russian to french to English in a successful attempt to calm Trixie down. "You all good now?" Katya asks, concern still lacing the Russian's voice.

"Yeah, let me start again." Trixie sighs. Katya puts her hand on Trixie's knee. "If you're sure."

"Okay, so you know a couple weeks ago I went to that party you couldn't make it to." Trixie says causing Katya to nod in response, "Well this guy was really drunk and he may have forced himself on me and I was scared you would blame me or tell me I could have stopped him so I didn't tell you. I'm really sorry, Kat." Trixie sobs causing her whole body to shake with the motion. She puts her head in her hands and waits for Katya's reaction.

"Princess, breathe." Trixie relaxes at the use of her favourite pet name, "Everything's fine, I don't blame you, I still love you regardless and now if you look out the window you'll see we're at the pharmacy which just so happens to have an exquisite ice cream parlour next door." Katya says grinning.

"Fuck, I don't deserve you."
"You don't deserve anyone."
"Oh my fuck. Suck a dick."

Anna- I'm back bitches! Sorry I haven't updated in a while but time flys when exams are fucking you in the face with their bullshit. Follow me here and on instagram trixandkats. Vote on this story pretty please. X