Part Six

"Hello, Trixie" the man says, smiling almost maniacally. "How do you know my name?" Trixie asks wearily. "I watch your Instagram, duh! When I recognised your iconic car from one of your older posts I couldn't help but park next to it and wait in the hopes that I would get the chance to meet a queen like you!" They giggle, struggling to stay still in a lethal cocktail of excitement and anticipation.

Trixie and Katya both sigh in sync as they come to the realisation that this man is a (slightly strange and creepy) fan of Trixie's work. "Oh, thank you! I wouldn't put you for a country fan though!" Trixie responds politely, still trying to hide her nervousness she had just moments beforehand. "I wasn't really until I discovered your page!" He replies happily. "Can I get a pic? My husband will be so jealous that I met you and he didn't."

Trixie takes several selfies with the guy and then adds a bonus video for his husband in which she gets thanked meticulously for as he finally gets into his car and drives away.

During this whole experience Katya had been strapping Saffron into her new Disney Princess car seat whilst still trying to listen to the surprise interaction with this apparent super fan of Trixie's to make sure that he wasn't trouble after all.

"Well that was truly horrifying." Trixie says, walking round to hug Katya as she lets out a sigh of relief. "Yeah I know baby but at least it wasn't an axe murderer or something." Katya chuckles in Trixie's ear. "That's something I guess." She giggles back.

Looking back at Saffron asleep in her new seat Trixie smiles happily and kisses Katya on the cheek. "I was really worried about how you would react to all this." Trixie says gesturing back at Saffron. " well you know normally I don't really like children but as soon as I met Saffron I knew that I would love her."

Trixie grins and kisses Katya once more before climbing into the passenger seat. Katya looks at her in disbelief, "I can drive?" She questions. "Do you want to drive?" Trixie responds. Katya nods her head frantically and jumps in the drivers seat.

"Please just don't kill us!" Trixie teases. "I do not make promises I cannot keep." Katya retorts. "Well then get the fuck out of the drivers seat!" Trixie screams with laughter. "Ok, I'm sorry!" Katya laughs as she pulls out of the parking spot. "You should be." Trixie says, trying her hardest to keep a grumpy face but failing almost instantaneously.

"I'm so ready to sleep." Trixie yawns. "With me?" Katya says with a smirk creeping across her face. Trixie finds herself blushing as she looks Katya in the eye.

"You wish." She says casually.
"Aaaaaahhhhh!" They both scream in hysterics.

Anna- hey. Thanks for reading. Vote please. X