Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Fated Destiny

Jace was dealing with the security footage when he got the call. The day had gone from bad to worse to just being complete shit in an instant.

"You've got to be kidding me?" Jace questioned Abel.

"I'm not calling you just to see how your doing dumb ass" Abel barked back.

"You watch the way you fucking speak to me. I won't let some fuck wad disrespect me" he growled.

"Look is she under your protection or not? I didn't need to tell you remember that so I suggest you be a bit grateful" Abel responded smartly.

That only lead to angering Jace even more, his mind wasn't clear and things were piling on one after the other.

"Give me the location she's under the protection of The Sons of Saint and you know that" Jace said the cold tone in his voice.

Abel rambled off the address for them to meet then they would head out together it was best to come in numbers.

They didn't have any idea what they could be walking into so it was best to be prepared. Jace hated being put in this position but he knew that Rosie was tied to Matt and that meant there protection was extended to her. 

Not only that now he now had to break it to Matt which was another whole issue, his temper had gotten worse since his sister's passing. Lexi would keep him grounded, it was different with Rosie it was as if he was using her as the replacement.

It just wasn't the same, there was a different type of connection once it was broken it couldn't be mended back together. Matt felt he had failed his sister it was his way of pushing down his guilt, when in reality he hadn't done anything wrong.

He just simply couldn't understand that. Jace found Matt in the back talking to the prospect, just seeing the prospect made Jace's blood boil. 

Matt felt an intense presence from behind him that and the prospect eyes turned the size of freaking saucers. Looking behind him he saw Jace standing there.

"I need a word with you Matt" he said simply before walking away, back into the clubhouse. With a raised eyebrow he followed behind Jace leaving the prospect alone without a word.

Jace lead Matt into the office where he didn't even bother to tell him to take a seat, knowing Matt as soon as he got the news he would jump out of the chair. 

"What do you got to speak to me about?" Matt asked.

"I won't bother beating around the bush, Abel called somebody kidnapped Rosie" Jace said bluntly.

A blank look crossed his face before his features hardened "What do you mean kidnapped?" he asked his voice tight from anger.

"Abel didn't give me just that she had been kidnapped and that there's a meeting place" Jace responded calmly.

"Then what the fuck are we doing here?! Let's go!" Matt barked.

Jace raised his eyebrow, and crossed his arms over his chest before he spoke "Reign it in Matt you being emotional doesn't solve shit for us. We need to be prepared, we don't know what were walking into." 

"Then lets get ready who knows what's being done to her while were just standing around here" Matt continued with his loud voice.

The irritation was starting to set in for Jace "Yes you have a claim on her but she doesn't wear your patch. That was your decision, therefore this club has no obligation to protect her and you know that. So I suggest you take it down a notch with your tone and watch how you speak to me."