Fated Destiny

The Sequel to Twisted Love Affair

Fated Destiny

Do you believe in Fate? That things happen for a reason. Is there such thing as Destiny? Where your born to be difference in the world.

That's the true question here

Kasey drove to the girls location wasting no time breaking every speeding law none to man. What she found was a full on gun fight the Red Dragons, Viper Vixens against The Slick Ladies.

Kasey left the car running throwing open the car door. With the AK-47 she aimed and fired trying to run out the Slick Ladies.

It worked they hadn't seen her yet so bodies began dropping. In the chaos the Slick Ladies began being over powered they were out numbered.

They began piling into there cars taking off into the night. There weren't sure how many had gotten away but it was something to think of later.

There were some members injured but nothing that was life threatning. Kasey tried making those stay behind but the Vixens wouldn't hear any of it. They wouldn't leave Havoc behind like that.

Words couldn't describe how the girls felt that night. Even Kasey felt some what guilty for leaving Lexi alone with no back up. They raced against time to reach Havoc but were soon disappointed.

As they drove through the night what they saw up ahead was truley a sight. There was Rosie standing in the middle of the road. Her clothes were ripped and covered in blood.

A moment of silence ripped through them the worse coming to mind. The Vixens had hope they knew Havoc wasn't weak. They believed she was alright they just had to keep hope.

The girls huddled around Rosie who was in hysterics clutching something tightly to her chest. She collapsed on the ground shaking tears bursted out. Her breath was coming out short and ragged.

The girls were bombing her with questions trying to get any kind of information. Something that would lead them to Havoc but a sudden explosion caught there attention.

About 3 miles up ahead there was a large explosion fire and fumes lighted the night sky. Red and Orange colors combined with black fumes mixed together covered the sky.

In the midst of all this Melissa crouched down on her knees trying to soothe Rosie. While with shaking hands she began peeling the black leather.

She began laying it out carefully her breath caught in her throat. There in her hands was Lexi's vest there were holes and cuts in the thick leather. Blood splattered on the patches that had once been white.

Melissa felt her chest tighten up her eyes turned to stare hard at Rosie. Seeing her in a distraught state she rose to her feet. Clinging to the vest a silence grew around them.

All attention was on Melissa "It's Havoc's cut" she said her voice wanting to crack.

"It can't be she wouldn't just leave it lying around like that" spoke Cassie confusion in her voice.

"We need to find her, she has no back up" spoke Amber.

"I'm with Amber while we're standing around she could be in trouble" declared Antonia.

"I'm all for finding Havoc but we don't even know where to start looking for her" spoke a member of The Red Dragons.

"Rosie was supposed to be with her" spoke another member.

"Yes but what good can she do for us look at the state she's in. Rosie is probably on the verge of a breakdown" spoke Kasey.

"Lexi tried protecting me she let me get away" Rosie voice could barley be heard.

"What? Rosie do you know where Havoc is?" asked Melissa who spoke softly to her.

"Up the road in the warehouse. She told me to run and not look back" her mind was off in another world.

"Melissa come with me in Lexi's car while Luc you take Rosie. She's been wounded patch her up as best as you can" She said her authority kicking in.

Antonia stepped in "Get whatever information out of her as you can we need to know what happened" she said stiffly.

They moved swiftly getting together driving up the road with only silence. The aching feeling growing in the pits of there stomach.

When they arrived not five minutes later the warehouse was burning to the point of no recognition. Pieces of the building where falling off it was a burning inferno.

They tried getting as close as possible but the heat was too much they couldn't get inside. The fire was spreading though there was a small building that it hadn't reached.

They rushed forward a little hope growing inside of them. The building was foggy but managable, Amber and Karen searched for any clues.

It was an all out search party the fire was spreading faster and they were running out of time. Amber found Lexi's prized Desert Eagle lying on the ground.

Picking it up she tucked it behind her back, when she found a blood spot. It led towards the back with more blood stains on the cement floor.

There tucked in a back corner was a broken mirror blood splatters all over the place. It's was like looking at a crime scene from CSI Miami. The smoke began building up making it hard to breathe.

Amber thought she saw something but she couldn't see very well. As she was to get closer Karen grabbed her arm.

"We have to leave the it's to dangerous the police will be here any minute" she said while cover her mouth with her sleeve.

"I just need a little bit more time we need to find out what happened" Amber said trying to get her arm free.

Karen shook her head "I want the same thing you do but we can't be any use if we're dead or in custody come on" she urged.

Amber gave a longing look before she turned around and followed Karen out. She wasn't happy about it but she was right they would have to come back.

They rushed out gathering the rest of the members and leaving. Just moments after they left the burning warehouses, in their rearview mirrors the fire department and police showed up.

The cold metal was pressed against Ambers back she hadn't told anybody she found it yet. They were trying to find a place to convene they had blown up the factory they were staying at.

They all were scrambling but without proper order there was a sense of loss. Kasey had to take charge of her group that was her main priority.

They were radioing back and forth trying to find a place when Melissa's voice broke through.

"The Slick Bastards and Ladies know we're here we can't get caught in there territory we may have the numbers but we have injured" Melissa spoke strongly her voice ringing through the quiet cars.

"We need to get back to the clubhouse. Havoc is out there somewhere there's nothing we can do right now we need to go home and then come back with the proper backup" she said.

'Havoc' just to hear the name was a reminder that they had failed her. It pulled there hearts and minds knowing one of there own let alone there leader was out there in need of help.

There was nothing they could do now and they knew it even if they didn't like to admit it. Kasey followed Melissa's lead giving her a nod in approval.

The road was silent it was a cold night they didn't know what would await them when going back. Let alone what they would have to face when the questions began about Havoc.

It was going to be a long day ahead of them the sun would be coming up any minute now. They were tired, dirty, hurt, angry, and plenty more but they were going to hold out.

Authors Note: Leave me a comment down below on what you thought of the chapter :)