Chapter 1

Fated Destiny

Chapter 1

Melissa was on overdrive her nerves were shot she'd never led before. This was new to her she had always been under Lexi's rule. To give an order was like speaking a foreign language.

No matter how much she didn't like it she would do it anyway. Amber and her knew that they all needed to be strong if they planned on getting through this.

Havoc would be shoving nails down there throats if they started acting like a bunch of bitches. They knew better they knew Havoc and if anybody could make it through anything it was her.

Its a feeling unexplainable your emotions running high, its an overload of every feeling you could possibly ever had. The thing that really gnawed at her was the fact that how was she supposed to explain this to the boys to anyone actually.

There weren't any answers just some random what if's the only person who knew something useful was Rosie and at the moment she wasn't good for anything. It may sound harsh but it was the truth anyone with a pair of eyes could tell just by one look at her. Rosie looked like she was about to crack by having a mental breakdown.

This lifestyle isn't for the faint hearted, its rough all the way around you; if you think thats its just some rough edges then your in for a rude awakening. You have to be strong you can't let people walk all over you, you need to be able to hold your own. 

That's what made Lexi perfect for this kind of life she had the skills to take on anybody there's was no question about it. Lexi had the right support she dealed with business every once in a while the lines got blurred we all make mistakes. It's what makes us human makes us real Havoc is one bad bitch that's gone through some tough shit in her life.

The thing is she's made something of herself this club the Viper Vixens wouldn't be where we are today without her she know's this but not once has she taken advantage of it. This is what made her a leader someone they could trust with there lives now it was our job to return the favor.

It scared her honestly to face the wrath of Havoc's ex-boyfriend, brother, and boyfriend along with the fact Lexi was like a prize all the guys watched out for her. It made her want to run for the hills but she knew that it was precious time that would be wasted.

The sun's rays were bright at this early morning hour looking at the clock on dash of the car in bright red analog numbers 7:39 AM the exhaustion was bound to set in soon but that wouldn't stop the. The town was quiet only a few people were out either walking there dogs or going for an early run or getting in there cars to go to work. 

Grabbing the radio from the middle sector of the car she turned it on, the crackle that came through was the only noise in the car besides there breathing. Taking a deep breath she turned the dial so that it went to an all frequency channel and would be heard in every car. 

Pushing down her fear she squared her chest and spoke "Listen up Vixen's were near by we go in there clear and calm put your feelings aside we get all the facts that we can and we go from there. As for The Red Dragons we've finished our deal you don't have to help Havoc is our leader this is a Viper Vixens problem" she said sternly.

Nobody said anything for a few moments it took a couple of breaths to regin it in, just then the radio cracked a voice began speaking.

"Amber here, I'm with you on this Melissa but how do we go about giving an explanation we don't know much actually we don't know anything! Rosie is a useful as a cow with no milk" She blurted out.

Suddenly the tension eased as they got a good laugh in at Amber's expense for her interesting yet very colorful example.

"Back to business when we get in there you do what you have to get ready cause were going back out  there. I don't want to waste any time, as for explaining Amber, Kasey, and we'll need Rosie your with me. Kasey I'm well aware this isnt your concern but we need to know what you know'. Melissa spoke out.

Kasey's voice rang through the cars as she spoke into the radio "I'm well aware this doesn't concern the  Red Dragons but well cover your backs for this I'm the leader of this club and if anybody has a problem they can take it up with me" the threat clear in her voice.

Nobody objected "Very well then get ready ladies, Let me make this clear nobody says a thing I want to have Abel, Jace, Tiggy and Matt all in the conference room where I'll tell them personally. You unload the cars clear everything out, freshen up then well hit the warehouse for new supplies well make out a plan then were going to get Havoc back".

Melissa shut off the radio and focused on the road once they hit the dirt road she could feel the adrenaline pumping in her blood preparing her for the fight that was ahead. Pulling up to the gate she didn't bother rolling down the window to show proof. 

They opened the gates all the way Melissa drove the car in the lot upon entering all eyes where on them it seemed all the members of The Vipers and Sons of Saints where there. The rest of the cars followed behind her taking up spots the lot was quickly filling up

Taking a breath Melissa knew that coming out of Havoc's car would arouse suspicion she popped open the trunk and mustering all her strength she stepped out of the car. Closing the door behind her she walked around the back pulling out the large bag and then slamming it close. 

Looking up she could already see the pursed look on some of the means faces it felt as if whispers were going through. The first person she was looking for that she saw was Abel stepping forward she made sure to be swift.

Abel was about to speak when she cut him off "Get Tiggy, Jace, and Matt then meet me in the conference room and don't make me wait long I don't have time to waste" she said firmly then walked away.

The girls piled in grabbing things from the cars two of them carried a disoriented Rosie into the club what was small whispers became loud chatter. Melissa grounded her teeth together then went into the club this was it time to face the music.

This was going to bad she could feel it in her gut all hell was about to break to loose.