Chapter 17

Fated Destiny

Chapter 17

The Sons of Saint clubhouse had been in a state of disaster. Federal agents had stormed in just as Lexi said they would.

Taken down to the ground and being roughly man-handled by dirty bastard cops shoving around search warrants was not the highlight of Jaces day.

It had started out like crap and was completely headed for the shitter at the rate it was going.

They were given little to almost no notice 15 minutes to clean the clubhouse was nearly impossible.

They managed to get the bigger issues that would land then hard jail time versus the small petty charges they would potentially receive.

A few of the club members were taken in handcuffs being hauled away in police cars.

Jace sat in the line up with his hands cuffed behind his back a cut on his lip that was beginning to sting.

One that he graciously received for no absolute reason at all which only fueled the fact that he hated the cops with a passion.

He continued to stare cold daggers to the man who had clocked him in the jaw the ring shining around his finger that had been the reason of his cut.

His anger had reached new peaks as they waited silently while there lawyer was hauling ass at the current moment.

To get to them before any of them said or did something stupid that would land them locked up for a nice mint of time.

His boys sat as they went through the booking process of being identified, fingerprinted, searched, patted down, and finally thrown in a cell.

As the time would go on the more aggravated Jace was becoming siting there. Matt was thrown in the same cell as he was.

He hadn't wanted to acknowledge it but they had to go over the elephant in the room.

"Lexi's throwing me off I can't tell if she's an enemy or one of our allies" he said sitting up to look directly at Matt.

Matt straightened up sitting with his back straight and eyes narrowed at the mention of his sister.

He didn't understand it either but the tone Jace used grated him the wrong way.

"Lexi is a complex person you can come to a conclusion as to who you think she is but she will do something and leave you to think something else" he said truthfully.

Jace was about to speak when Matt put up his hand he still had more to say.

"Let me finish man" Matt said firmly.

Jace's eyes hardened for a moment before nodding for Matt to continue.

"Look I don't know what's going on with my sister but one thing I know that's true of her is that loyalty runs deep in her blood"

"Yes, I know she's made actions against the club that I don't condone nor will I look the other way as she attacks a brother but I have to say knowing my sister she did it watching out for us" Matt said feeling it run deep in his bones.

Jace heard his words and let them sink in nodding his head which would end the conversation.

The more he thought of it the more confused he was. Looking at Lexi earlier had brought on different emotions.

He had to admit to himself that he was hurt she had hurt him. It was him getting over his hurt that moved him into the next category.

Anger, he was using his pain to fuel a fire that was burning inside of him.